Fishers, IN *****
I am an independent, optimistic, good natured, flexible, hard working office manager experienced in business administration and marketing new product rollouts, marketing programs, materials in the consumer goods industry and publishing industry. My background includes supporting internal management initiatives while working on multiple projects.
* Brand Product Marketing Management * Project Management
* Systems Development/Implementations * International Customer Relations
* New Business Development * Facilitating & Training
* Inventory Control & Analysis
Office Manager, Customer Service Rep, Marketing Assistant, Wilson Logistics, Inc. dba Value Added Resources, Indianapolis, IN 2005 through 2008
• Maintained small business office administratively for start up, including purchasing.
• Developed standard office operating procedures.
• Coordinated transportation in and out of facility.
• Negotiated discount pricing with various carriers
• Provided excellent customer service to several businesses utilizing our outsourcing services using QuickBooks throughout various transitions.
• Created a direct mail program to establish new business
Marketing Programs Administrator, Delta Faucet Company, Indianapolis, IN 1999 through 2004
• Supported all company brands and positioning strategies through all areas of responsibility
• Supported all Internet, Extranet and digital asset initiatives with Business Development and Technology group.
• Managed each brand literature usage and weekly backorder reports; graduated to no backorders reported. Maintained the literature printing in excel and performed the execution of reprints, budgeted at $1,200,000.
• Managed and supported literature and display initiatives, which resulted in an annual corporate savings of $3,413,000 in rebates.
• Executed the processing and verified validity of claims for the Studio Co-op Advertising Program budgeted at $2,500,000; decreased claims processed annually by utilizing electronic technology to help improve competitive positioning.
• Facilitated quick responses to customer problems and needs.
• Participated in creating new system processes to support internal financial system development.
• Helped consolidate system needs for implementation by writing scripts, test of new programs and defined system needs. .
Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam, Indianapolis, IN 1998 through 1999
• Working with OfficeTeam, an administrative staffing agency, many assignments involved working with sensitive and confidential information.
• Established a personal reputation for great work ethic and a positive attitude.
Terri Hopkins, Page Two
Office Manager, Ambassador Consulting, Inc. Indianapolis, IN 1997 through 1998
• Charged with administration duties for executive management for IT consulting business; reported to human resource manager in a multicultural environment using interactive intelligence technology.
Independent Sales Consultant, Mary Kay Cosmetics 1990 through 1998
Executive Director, Fishers Chamber of Commerce 1990 through 1994
• Increased membership three-fold.
• Instituted an economics development committee, among other committees.
• Organized fund-raisers for the Chamber of Commerce with the highest grossing fund-raiser amounting to over $10,000 (a one-day event).
• Maintained a surplus budget.
Education and Professional Development
IUPUI Indianapolis, Computer Technology
Certificate of Technical Achievement 2005
Relationship Strategies Workshop 2005
SkillPath Seminars - The Indispensable Assistant
Toastmasters International 2001-2004
Toastmasters International - Speech Contest
Delta Faucet Company - Performance Management Course
ITT Educational Services, Inc. - Decision Processing, Glossary Training, Supervisory Programs
National Dance-Exercise Instructors Training - National Aerobic Instructor Certification
Delta Faucet Company - Delta Tech Advanced Plumbing Workshop
The Future Now Education Center - Beginning with PowerPoint
Productivity Point International - Project 98 Introduction
Productivity Point International - Access 97 Introduction
Productivity Point International - Outlook 98 Introduction
Productivity Point International - Excel 97 Intermediate
The Future Now Education Center - Intermediate Microsoft Word
Franklin Covey Time Management
Fishers Adult Softball League – Commissioner 1994 – Present
Business & Professional Exchange, Volunteer Programs Director
WFYI Membership Drive – Call Center Volunteer
Indianapolis Concours Grand Prix Volunteer – Team Leader – 2005
Girl Scout Leader - 2002-2003
Youth Soccer Coach (Y6 – Y7) - 2000
Town of Fishers Strategic Planning Commission 1998