MICHAEL D. GLASGO
Tampa, FL *****
email@example.com · 813-***-****
Professional with experience in a variety of customer service roles in financial services and healthcare. Consistently maintained high quality and performance standards. WORK EXPERIENCE
United Healthcare Nov 2017-Aug 2019
● Responsible for providing expertise support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating and resolving all types of appeals and grievances.
● Communicate with appropriate parties regarding appeals and grievance issues, implications and decisions.
● Analyze, research and understand how a claim was processed and why it was denied. Tri-Care Customer Service Representative Sept 2015-Nov 2017
● Telecommute position receiving incoming calls from providers and beneficiaries to ensure their healthcare needs are being met.
● Document calls, exceed quality, average handle and adherence policies.
● Complete e-learning courses and correspond through Jabber for support. Nielsen Research Sept 2014-Sept 2015
● Interviewed respondents on their television viewing preferences.
● Accurately note responses to questionnaire and ensure proper coding of survey script.
● Maintain high quality and performance standards. PriceWaterhouseCoopers March 2011-Dec 2011
Human Resources Shared Services Representative
● Responded to inquiries from PwC employees related to payroll, vacation, learning and development, performance and coaching and general HR issues.
● Created and completed quarterly performance goals.
● Managed web and voicemail based tickets from initiation to completion. ASPire Financial Services Sept 2009 –March 2011
Customer Service Representative
● Fielded calls and emails from participants and advisors related to retirement accounts.
● Assisted with special projects, such as reviewing and confirming account records.
● Established over 400 new accounts per month totaling around $1 million in assets and performed maintenance within these accounts.
● Use of COSMOS, ETS, STARS, EDSS, ECAA, FACETS, ISET, ODM, IDRS, NGS and DDE.
● Effectively used and managed SM7, Lotus Notes and all Microsoft applications. EDUCATION
The Ohio State University Sept 1993-Dec 1997
● B.A. Political Science