CREDIT ONE BANK CREDIT CARD STATEMENT
Account Number 444*-****-**** 8995
March 18, 2019 to April 17, 2019
Previous Balance $605.69
Payments - $106.00
Other Credits - $0.00
Purchases + $0.00
Cash Advances + $0.00
New Balance $520.17
Credit Limit $1,450.00
Available Credit $929.00
Statement Closing Date 04/17/19
Days in Billing Cycle 31
Call Customer Service or Report
a Lost or Stolen Credit Card 1-877-***-****
Outside the U.S. Call 1-702-***-****
Please send billing inquiries and correspondence to: P.O. Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873
New Balance $520.17
Past Due Amount $0.00
Amount Due This Period $26.00
74071932H00XTMJLW 03/22 03/22 INTERNET PAYMENT LAS VEGAS NV -31.00 74071933500XTMJLR 04/11 04/11 INTERNET PAYMENT LAS VEGAS NV -75.00 F5727003B000CYLAC 04/17 04/17 ANNUAL FEE 05/19 THROUGH 05/19 8.25 04/17 04/17 Interest Charge on Purchases 7.17
04/17 04/17 Interest Charge on Cash Advances 5.06
Total fees charged in 2019 $53.00
Total interest charged in 2019 $14.35
Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the annual interest rate on your account. Purchases 26.15%(v) $329.10 $7.17
Cash Advances 26.15%(v) $232.39 $5.06
(v) = Variable Rate
Account Number: 444*-****-**** 8995
New Balance: $520.17
Minimum Payment Due: $26.00
Payment Due Date: 05/13/19
4506 TEAL GLEN ST
PEARLAND TX 77584-9231
CREDIT ONE BANK
PO BOX 60500
CITY OF INDUSTRY CA 91716-0500
SUMMARY OF ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
Fees Charged + $8.25
Interest Charged + $12.23
Minimum Payment Due $26.00
Payment Due Date 05/13/19
TOTAL FEES FOR THIS PERIOD 8.25
TOTAL INTEREST FOR THIS PERIOD 12.23
2019 Totals Year-to-Date
INTEREST CHARGE CALCULATION
Type of Balance Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Balance Subject to
Interest Rate Interest Charge
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE at CreditOneBank.com
AMOUNT ENCLOSED: $ .
Late Payment Warning:
Minimum Payment Warning:
If we do not receive your minimum payment by the date listed above, you may have to pay a late fee up to $35.
If you make only the minimum payment each period, you will pay more in interest and it will take you longer to pay off your balance. For example:
If you make no
using this card and
each month you pay...
You will pay off the
balance shown on
the statement in
And you will
end up paying
Only the minimum
payment 2 years $698.00
If you would like a location for credit counseling services, call 1-866-***-****.
Reference Number Trans Date Post Date Description of Transaction or Credit Amount For address, telephone and email changes,
please complete the reverse side.
Or, update your contact information online
Please return this portion with your payment, and write your account number on your check, made payable to CREDIT ONE BANK. DDTDDAFDFDFTAATADADAFFFADTADDFAADADDATADDFTFDFAFTDTTADDAFTADDDFTF DDFDTFFFTADATAAATAADFAFTAAFFFAAATDTDDADDFDDADDFFDATAAADDDDDFTTDAD 4447962304318995
PAYMENTS: When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your bank account or to process the payment as a check transaction. If a check we process in paper form is returned to us by your bank unpaid, we may re-present the returned check electronically. Your payment, if accompanied by a valid credit card account number, regardless of the method of receipt, will be credited to your credit card account, as of the date of receipt, if the payment is received by 5:00 p.m. Paciﬁc Time. Credit One Bank will not be responsible for processing delays or failure to process the payment to your credit card account if the payment does not contain your credit card account number or is not accompanied by a payment coupon.
PAYING INTEREST: We will begin charging interest on purchases and cash advances on the posting date. HOW WE WILL CALCULATE YOUR BALANCE: We use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases).” BALANCE SUBJECT TO INTEREST RATE: Periodic Interest Charges will be assessed from the date the purchase, cash advance, fee or charge is posted to your Account until the date it is paid in full, and will be calculated by applying the monthly periodic rate to the “average daily balance” of your Account. To get the
“average daily balance” we take the balance of your Account each day, add any new purchases, cash advances, fees, and charges and subtract any payments or credits and unpaid periodic Interest Charges. This gives us the daily balance. Then we add up all the daily balances for the billing cycle, and divide the total by the number of days in the billing cycle. This gives us the “average daily balance.” Periodic Interest Charges will be assessed on all “average daily balances” until paid in full. All purchases, cash advances, fees or charges accrue interest charges starting on the date of posting, even if the new balance from your previous statement was paid in full or even if that new balance was zero. A minimum Interest Charge of $1.00 will be imposed for any billing cycle in which an Interest Charge is due.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE NOTICE: This Notice applies to your Account if the Annual Fee is assessed annually. Your Account is subject to an Annual Membership Fee (“Annual Fee”). Your Account statement for the month of annual renewal will show the amount of the Annual Fee applicable to your Account. The following disclosures apply to your renewal Account: There is no grace period for purchases and cash advances. Your Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) may vary. The current APR for Purchases and Cash Advances applicable to your Account are shown on the front of your statement under the APR heading. For each billing cycle, the APR is determined by adding 20.65% to the U.S. Prime Rate appearing in the “Money Rates” section of any edition of The Wall Street Journal published on the 25th day of each month. The new rate will be applied to all balances on the Account. The APR will never be greater than 29.90% (corresponding monthly periodic rate of 2.4916%). We use the average daily balance (including new purchases) method of computing the balance for purchases. A minimum Interest Charge of $1.00 will be imposed for any billing cycle in which an Interest Charge is due. See your Cardholder Agreement for additional information regarding your Account and additional fees and charges that may be assessed. The Annual Fee will continue to be billed to your Account annually for the coming year unless you terminate credit availability on your Account and pay the outstanding balance in full. If you choose to terminate credit availability and avoid paying the Annual Fee, you must contact us by telephone at 877-***-**** or give us written notice to close your Account, sent to the address for inquiries shown on the ﬁrst page of your statement. Your notice must reach us no later than 30-days from when your statement is mailed or delivered on which the Annual Fee is imposed. Closed accounts are subject to the Annual Fee as long as an outstanding balance remains on the Account.
If your Annual Fee is billed to your Account monthly, this Notice does not apply to your Account. We will send you an Annual Membership Fee Notice at least annually.
What To Do If You Think You Find A Mistake On Your Statement If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at: Credit One Bank. N.A., P.O. Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873. In your letter, give us the following information:
• Account information: Your name and account number.
• Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
• Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake. You must contact us within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement. You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
While we investigate whether or not there has been an error, the following are true:
• We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
• The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount. But, if we determine that we made a mistake, you will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
• While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
• We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit. Your Rights If You Are Dissatisﬁed With Your Credit Card Purchases If you are dissatisﬁed with the goods or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the purchase. To use this right, all of the following must be true: 1. The purchase must have been made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address, and the purchase price must have been more than $50. (Note: Neither of these are necessary if your purchase was based on an advertisement we mailed to you, or if we own the company that sold you the goods or services.)
2. You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account do not qualify.
3. You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase. If all of the criteria above are met and you are still dissatisﬁed with the purchase, contact us in writing at: Credit One Bank. N.A., P.O. Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873. While we investigate, the same rules apply to the disputed amount as discussed above. After we ﬁnish our investigation, we will tell you our decision. At that point, if we think you owe an amount and you do not pay we may report you as delinquent. C55-00004
Update your contact information online at www.CreditOneBank.com or ﬁll in your address, telephone, and/or email changes below:
Address Line 2
City State Zip
Primary Phone Number Secondary Phone Number
I authorize Credit One Bank and its agents to contact me at any phone number I provide at any time (including cellular/wireless telephone services), via a live operator, auto-dialer, prerecorded message, text/SMS message, or email. I understand that this authorization can only be revoked by providing Credit One Bank with written notice of revocation.
* We may use your email address to contact you about your Account. O1EO5385 - 1 - 02/04/2016