202-***-**** email@example.com 10712 Kings Riding Way Apt 101, Rockville, MD 20852 www.linkedin.com/in/kartik-vaish
American University, Kogod School of Business Washington DC Master of Science in Analytics December 2019
Relevant Coursework: Statistical Programing in R, Predictive Analytics, Database & Big Data National Institute of Technology Jaipur Jaipur, India Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering May 2015
Relevant Coursework: Operations Research, Economics, Project Management WORK EXPERIENCE
eClerx Mumbai, India
Senior Analyst – Digital Analytics June 2015 - July 2018
• Improved overall website performance of several clients including a pet supplies ecommerce store in the UK, an American digital cable television and internet provider, and, one of the world’s largest consumer banks.
• Coordinated with clients and created analytical reports and dynamic dashboards on market positioning of clients, online web traffic key performance indicators and product segments.
• Identified traffic trends, pathing issues and opportunities for improving client’s website conversion rates.
• Developed, streamlined and automated high importance daily, weekly, and monthly client deliverables to minimize human error and ensure timely delivery.
• Analyzed online products performance and recommended adjustments for seasonal transitions.
• Optimized online customers experience by analyzing user feedback data submitted online.
• Consulted on ad hoc requests as well as web and mobile tag implementation projects to optimize server calls and track audit documents.
• Mentored and trained new team members and provided thorough knowledge transfers explaining client needs and requirements.
• Created and maintained strong working relationships with key vendors, business and technology teams. LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Atys Washington DC
Co-Founder Sep 2018 - Present
• Developing a stable cryptocurrency with real intrinsic value, using distributed ledger technology.
• Conducted market research on potential geographic locations to target initially with pilot run.
• Modeled regressions to prove proof of concept and publish in white paper.
• Coordinated meetings with technological partners and developers to ensure projected timelines are met. Private Equity Venture Capital Club Washington DC
Board Member Jan 2019 - Present
• Collaborated with team on ideas to organize events to educate club members and invite panelists.
• Delegated logistical tasks and duties to sophomores and supervised tasks. SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Programming Languages and Tools: R programming, Excel, SQL, Tableau, Adobe Site Catalyst(Omniture), OpinionLab, Experian Hitwise, IBM Coremetrics, iperceptions, Google Analytics, C programming Language: Fluent in English and Hindi, basic conversational skills in French and Spanish Interests: Running and Cooking