Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Highly trustworthy, ethical, and discreet; committed to excellent customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Able to handle challenging work with a variety of circumstances in a dynamic environment. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects independently or in a team environment. Education:
Bachelors of Integrated Studies, concentration in Health Science and Cultural Studies University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 Completion Date: 05/2013 Areas of Strength include:
• Diversity Hiring, multi-location recruitment, and Web-Based sourcing/recruitment
• HR, Talent Acquisition Coordinator able to screen resumes, interview, set up meeting invites, booking rooms, video conference, Skype and dial in details.
• Time management and Creative Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to verify new hire documents prior to submitting. Client/Hiring Manager Relationships
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Advance level in MS applications, Excel, work with Oracle, Telo, Tribepad, and SnapHire. Track, update and maintain candidate data in ATS system.
Tiff’s Treats Corporate Office – Data Entry Clerk (11/18 – 12/18) Leading Edge Personnel; Contract
Update quote orders for customers on a daily basis while utilizing Excel Spreadsheet
Generate reports through shared files from Dropbox
Handled confidential customer information, conveyed with team through Slack.
Data archiving, logged price quotes, validated work
Meticulous attention to detail and results-oriented Trinity Charter School, Austin TX - HR Admin Assistant (08/18 - 10/18) Leading Edge Personnel; Contract
● Devise and execute strategic recruitment plans aligning with the company’s recruitment strategy.
● Controlling the creation, growth, and accessibility of company records.
● Reducing operating and storage cost.
● Improving efficiency and productivity, as well as office appearance.
● Assisting in regulatory compliance and reducing litigation risks.
● Protecting sensitive employee information.
● Ensuring that records are readily accessible as needed.
● Auditing all personnel files, including auditing I-9 forms. Perform administrative duties, assisting supervisor and colleagues with routine assignments upon request. McGarrah Jessee, Austin TX - Administrative Assistant (08/13/18 - 08/15/18) Gardner Capital Construction, Round Rock TX - Administration Assistant (07/09/18 - 07/20/18) Leading Edge Personnel; Contract
IBC Bank Austin, TX
● Experience in banking and retail customer service provision. Assisted with all new account openings and business deposits. Account management
● Efficient transaction processing. Create Debit Cards with bank's software and card printer.
● Fraud and risk analysis
● Advocating sales and promotions, increase bank revenue
● High proficiency in a variety of cash handling processes.
● Sound skills in assisting loan and credit department growth
● Outstanding written and oral communication skills
● Responded to all customer queries and issues after performing appropriate research. Maintained strict confidentiality. Experience with Horizon, Precision, Wizard Card, and all MS office application Lettieri & Co Ltd Brisbane, CA
Data Entry/Administrative Support, part-time 04/17-06/17
● Analyze purchase & sales orders for errors using Number Cruncher software. Corrected mistake, convey information to the warehouse manager utilize problem-solving and communication skills effectively. Answered incoming calls, re-route to correct the department, take message and relay information. Filed completed orders
Edgewood Center for Children and Families San Francisco HR Recruiter, Contract 05/01/17-05/31/17
● Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs. ATS used SnapHire for hiring processes. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications. Meeting hiring process with tight deadlines.
● Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours. Creating an offer letter in a timely manner. Deans and Homer San Francisco, CA
Secretary, Contract 04/17-04/17
● Greet clients and direct them to appropriate staff member, answer incoming calls, route to correct department. Filed hard and soft documents, received/shipped packages & mail. Assist with enter data into their database for insurance billing. Multitask ability to priorities task on a daily basis. Update Calendar and prepare meeting
The John Stewart Company/Acorn Apartments Oakland, CA Administrative Assistant, Contract 11/16–03/17
● Greet patrons, immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports. Accept/record rental check payments, post rents, and work orders on BostonPost Property Manager. Prepare bank deposit slips on an ongoing basis. Operate 10-key calculators.
● Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, and accurately verified. Purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly. Provide general clerical assistance to community office. Prepare work orders on-going basis. produce and distribute documents. Resident satisfaction guaranteed. File, organize meetings, and set up conference room. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Tiburon, CA
Receptionist; Contract 06/16-07/16
● Greet prospective tenants, answering telephone calls directing callers to the appropriate personnel. Overseeing the general appearance of the office. Preparing and emailing report on weekly activities to agents. Updating calendar listings. Distributing mail, faxes and overnight packages to the appropriate agents. Used webinar for meetings held.
Corodata Inc. San Jose, CA
Human Resource Generalist-Recruiter 08/16-09/16
● Sole recruiter for blue/white collar position for both Corodata & Corovan Inc. Full cycle recruiting sourcing, selecting, interviewing, evaluating, and closing candidates. Used StaffingPro, created Excel tracking sheets and bandage for new employees.
● Post job advertisements for certain positions & participate in job fairs.Sourcing sites from Linkedin, Indeed, Monster, Craigslist, Careerbuilder, etc Branding was vital.Sort resumes according to job descriptions/requirements. First point of contact for potential candidates. Phone screen candidates, cold calls. Manage job requisitions, update HRIS, submitting background investigations. HealthSource Global Fremont, CA
HR Nurse Recruiter coordinator, Seasonal 04/15-07/15 and 04/16-08/16
● Recruit, hire all Nurse Specialties and health professional allied for strike assignments across the US. Responsible for attracting, selecting for open positions for traveling assignments. Used Telo and sourcing from Nurse Finder, Linkedin, Indeed. Using Applicant Manager for hiring processes. Coordinating complex domestic & international travel arrangements. Hotel, shuttle, and airline schedules.
● Cold call qualified candidates in Proprietary database. Perform phone screen with candidates. Assist Nurses navigate/complete online profile on V2 Nursing. Used Nitro Pro 10, Box to extract documents. Native American Health Center Oakland, CA
Patient Referral Coordinator 04/15-06/15
● Verify and coordinate patient referrals and authorizations for specialty clinics and hospitals. Work with patients handling and resolving problems that occur during authorization process. Collaborated with other departments on a daily basis. Verify insurance information, Benefits & Eligibility on all procedures and surgeries. Coordinating calendar appointments for patients. American Indian Science Engineering Society Albuquerque, NM Program Assistant coordinator 07/14-02/15
● Manage and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity. Maintaining, filtering and entering data. Duties include statistical data analysis. Setting up a filing system. Archive projects and data. Conducted data entry and quality control for supported groups. Prepare analytical and research reports by compile, edit and submitted data files. Worked independently to execute multiple task simultaneously to provide my highest quality of work.
University of New Mexico School of Medicine Albuquerque, NM Research Assistant 12/13-02/15
● Scheduled, keep track of participant’s schedules to insure they are contacted and scheduled for evaluations in a timely fashion. Collect and enter data. First point of contact for candidates. Phone screen candidates, cold calls.Maintain adherences to research protocols and verify accuracy of research study data. Maintain orderliness of study data files and materials; Scheduled meetings, electronic and paper filing, general typing, and general office procedures.
● Approve and submit timesheets for undergraduate research team members. Take meeting minutes; research and information-gathering. Logistics coordination for out-of-state staff travel and/or for trainings. Room set-up for meetings, conferences, and conference calls. Reserve meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Able to handle various types of events for staff.