Seeking to Transfer Broad-Based Skill Set, 13 Years of Experience in the Service Industry, and Year-Over-Year Business Development Success in Sales & Management Positions.
Results-focused, quality-driven professional with experience in business and operational development positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong sales and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals.
Core Knowledge & Skill Areas:
• Customer Relationships • Business Plan Development • Team Training & Mentoring
• Solutions Selling Strategies • Service Strategies/Solutions • Territory Development
• Full line of Product Selling • Skill Set Building • Territory Management
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE PACIFIC PULMONARY SERVICES, El Paso, Texas 2005-2008
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (MAR 2005- OCT 2005)
DISTRICT MANAGER (OCT 2005- AUG 2008)
Held full responsibility for sales and operations. Supervised performance of team members, interceded as necessary to resolve problems, and delivered training on improving efficiencies and customer service. Maintained personal rapport and win-win relationships with providers and their staff. Selected Accomplishments:
• Start up center in El Paso. Reached 200 total oxygen patients in the first year, faster than any other start up center in the company. Left with 800 total oxygen patients, 230 oxygen patient growth per year.
• President’s Club receipient 2 years in a row (2006 and 2007) for oxygen and patient growth.
RESIDENCE INN by MARRIOTT, El Paso, Texas 2003- 2005
Oversaw all aspects of administration, training, sales, shipping, invoicing and approval of vendor invoices and profit /loss reviews. Supervised performance of team members, interceded as necessary to resolve problems, and delivered training on improving efficiencies and customer service. Selected Accomplishments:
• Leveraged prior experience in establishing and implementing best practices to increase guest satifaction year over year. Silver in 2003 and Gold medal receipients in 2004. Ranked #3 in 2004 in overall guest satisfaction out of 456 total hotels.
• Closed on 40 government rooms, Raytheon, for 2 consecutive years that generated over 2.28 million dollars of revenue prior to the hotel opening in 2003 by developing a target marketing plan identifying those who would bring more return.
…Professional Experience Continued…
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, Various Cities 1995-2003
SALES MANAGER (2002-2003)
FRONT DESK MANAGER (2001-2002)
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR (1999-2001)
Utilized previous positions held to understand all aspects of the hotel business to provide additional support for my guests and co-workers. Supervised performance of team members, interceded as necessary to resolve problems, and delivered training on improving efficiencies and customer service. Selected Accomplishments:
• Implemented a training program, “Saavy Service”, to strengthen the skill sets of the front desk staff which resulted in an increase of guest satisfaction from 82% in 2001 to 93% in 2002.
• Increased government, athletic, leisure, and school market by utilizing prior contacts to support efforts in selling hotel rooms. This resulted in 31,000 of monthly revenue, and an average increase of 7% to the total rooms revenue.
PROFESSIONAL EL PASO COMMUNITY COLLEGE, El Paso, Texas
DEVELOPMENT 120 Credit Hours of basics