APRIL J. WILLIAMS
OBJECTIVE: A challenging position utilizing my administrative, financial management and customer service skills.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS SUMMARY
* Handled inbound telephone calls using PBX switchboard and distributed messages.
* Scheduled meetings and organized meals/refreshments.
* Handled miscellaneous office duties including filing, order supplies, create mailers, data entry, maintain databases, greet customers and schedule appointments.
* Created electronic images and advertisements for eBay sales.
* Maintained statistical data for daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
* Verified and managed cash deposits.
* Processed accounts payables/receivables, payroll, general ledger, and bank reconciliation.
* Managed inventory processes and performed record audits.
* Developed and implemented control systems.
* Maintained daily and monthly records of accounts receivables/payables.
* Generated billing statements; verified and prepared vouchers for payments.
Customer Service & Vendor Management
* Acted as liaison between vendors & client/customers to resolve discrepancies (orders, delivery, billing).
* Responded to client/customer inquiries using timely and efficient customer service techniques.
* Conducting follow up calls to maintain customer satisfaction.
* Promoted good client/vendor relations and provided quality customer service.
* Executed collection efforts on past due accounts.
* Generated revenue through sales and service.
* Typing 50 WPM
* Proficient with office machines (fax, copy, switchboard, 10-key)
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Proven record of success managing multiple projects.
RARCOA, INC. Willowbrook, IL
Administrative Assistant 2000 – Present
BRADLEY & COMPANY CPAs P.C.U Willowbrook,
Market Research 1998 - 2000
INN OF BURR RIDGE (BEST WESTERN) Bur Ridge, IL
Accounts Payable Clerk/Receptionist 1996 - 1998
CONTINENTAL TOYOTA, INC. Countryside, IL
Customer Relations Manager 1995 - 1996
Warranty Administrator 1993 - 1995
Switchboard/Cashier 1991 - 1993
RICHARD J. DALEY COLLEGE Chicago, IL
Completed college coursework for business administration