Cookeville, TN, *****
Hard-working Graphic Design major
(4.0 GPA) currently attending
Independence University, with 15+
years of work experience. Aiming to
leverage a proven knowledge of
conflict resolution, customer
satisfaction, and records management
skills to successfully fill the role at
your company. Frequently praised as
proactive by my peers, I can be relied
upon to help your company achieve its
ALTIUM HEALTHCARE, Sparta, Tennessee
Packer Mar 2021 - Present
MAHANS AUTO SALVAGE, Cookeville, Tennessee
Receptionist Dec 2005 - Feb 2021
• Assisted packaging machine operator with product changeovers. Inspected materials, products and containers at each step of packaging process.
• Assisted management with timely placement of staff members.
• Kept area supplied with necessary packaging materials. Inspected and packed product per customer specification using safe work practices.
Made minor machine adjustments to minimize interruptions and ensure quality product.
• Filled and taped boxes as per product specifications.
• Attached appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
• Maintained all records and documents in organized orderly system. Developed and maintained rapport with customers, vendors, service providers and staff.
• Took initiative to proactively address guest needs and answer questions.
• Reviewed financial information for errors and variances. Provided accurate and timely responses to request for information and directions.
• Greeted people entering office, maintaining security of facility. Communicated with callers and visitors in professional, friendly and efficient manner.
• Copied, filed and updated paper and electronic documents.
• Accepted packages from couriers and prepared packages for shipment. Maintained neat and professional appearance of reception area and conference room.
Displayed proficiency in operation of facility's computer hardware and software systems.
Maintained safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Calculated customer's bill using dealership's computer system.
• Collected and processed payments at time of service.
• Placed outbound calls for follow-ups and reached out to prospective clients.
• Provided customers with highest quality products and service. Received telephone calls, notifying staff members of incoming telephone calls and took messages.
• Welcomed, screened and directed all guests and clients.
• Made change accurately and issue receipts to customers. Handled administrative tasks, calendar management, mass mailings and accepted company deliveries.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Graphic Design Candidate (Expected graduation Jun 2024)
NASHVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
High School Diploma (May 2015)
• GPA: 4.0
• GPA: 4.0
• Awards & Honors: Valedictorian
• Quick Learner
• Fluent in ASL (American Sign Language)
• Outgoing personality
References available upon request