Dunes G**,Dubai Silicon Oasis,Dubai, UAE.
Mobile: 052-***-**** Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE To contribute in managing by supporting an environment that focuses on achieving optimization of resources, a healthy professional work culture and being sensitive to people centric values. HIGHLIGHTS
• Management of company in Operations Director Role
• Inventory Management
• Employee Management
• Staff Development
• Team Leadership
• Managing Online websites
• Promoting Sales and Marketing
• Managing outsourced IT team
• Administer Corporate Sales and Retail Store
EXPERIENCE Active Director Operations Jul 11 - 2017
Crest Informatics India Pvt Ltd Darulshifa, Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500024.
Sleeping Director 2018 to till date
Company formed in 2011 operating under Brand name called “Gifts & Greets” which is involved in Wholesale, Online, Corporate and Retail gifting. Brand serves 9000 deliverable pin codes in retail / online gifting and thousands of products listed on corporate / wholesale website, Two of the websites company operates are www.giftsngreets.com and www.giftsngreets.in .
Sales and Marketing:
• Managing Multiple sales teams and channels like – Online, Showroom, B2B and Corporate
• Key strengths like Show room sales merchandizing, corporate, B2B and online sales.
• Managing12 sales staff - 2 at showroom, 4 in corporate, 4 for online and telesales and 2 in digital marketing.
• Lead generation, Promotional activities of various services and products through India Mart, Just Dial, advertising through mailers / telemarketing / print media and physical social networks like BNI conferences
• Mentoring sales staff to achieve targets assigned by the company.
• Promoting company at BNI meetings, conferences and through presentations.
• Allocating sales budgets and cost optimizations
• Product costing, budgeting, coding and following the company’s inventory processes.
• Managing stocks and ordering the new wide range products according to the necessity and Market research.
• Inventory Auditing on monthly basis at the warehouse and retail store.
• Inventory budgets allocation
• Interviewed, Hiring and trained new staff.
• Maximize efficiency with limited resources.
• Determining areas of improvement and filling training gaps.
• Define employee functions and setting sales targets.
• Reduce expenses by minimising waste and allocating staff for various sales events organized by company.
• Mentored, motivated employees to improve quality of sales and services offered. Managing Outsourced IT Team:
• Supervise outsourced IT team for increasing sales through pay per click promotions, SEO strategies etc.
• Managing websites from content writing for each single product, categories, getting the products uploaded and also coming up with discount offers on the products for special occasions, festivals, etc.
• Managing deliveries by flawless execution of online and offline orders received through various channels. Vendor Management;-
• Evaluating and shortlisting the vendor through RFI (Request for information) selecting the vendor by following the pre qualification questionnaire.
• Following the complete process of vendor management by developing the strategy to match the sales needs.
• Developing the document and completing the contract process with the vendor.
• Managing thousands of vendors for online and offline flowers, cakes and gifts orders.
• Negotiating the credit lines and settling vendor payments.
• Vendor visits to shortlist the products and ensured quality of products to manage the customer expectations. Achievement;-
• Setting up a network of 9000 plus pin codes for delivery of flowers, cakes, chocolates across India for www.giftsngreets.com.
• Setting up a platform for online wholesale and corporate gifting where manufactures can display their products directly to the buyers. Over 15000 products in display on www.giftsngreets.in
• Received appreciations from many corporate clients for flawlessly serving their gifting needs to name a few Hitachi Consulting, Narayana Group, Franklin Templeton, Quick Heal etc.
• Achieving combined sales targets of INR 15,00,000/-
• Managing yearly targets of INR 100,80,000/-
• Achieved Revenue targets about 3,00,000/-
• Qualification : Post Graduate Diploma in Management
• Specialization : Operations & MIS
• University : University of Hyderabad
• Completed : Jun 2011
• Qualification : Bachelor of Commerce
• University : Osmania University
• Completed : Nov 2008
• Date of birth : 23- Feb - 1985
• Gender : Female
• Marital Status : Married
• Linguistic Skills : English, Hindi & Urdu
• Passport : S6612335 (Date of Expiry: 03-7-2028)
• Visa Status : Spouse Visa
• Home Country Address : H. No: 22-2-478/1, BalsettyKhait, Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500024.