I am interested in working as Administrative Manager for your organization. I am
an expert Translator with 18 years experience, 5 years in import export to offer you, 2 years as IT company branch manager, 5 years as office manager of engineering consultant CEO and lately, Administrative Manager at industrial engineering Company.
From 2000 till 2010, I translated scientific articles in astronomy, biology and astrophysics besides working in import and export. I had one own book translated by me for the Higher Council of Culture dealing with Children, Technology and Information
You will benefit from my following key strengths:
1. Computer expertise, with proficiency in Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
2. General and Practical knowledge in E-marketing and you can check my links on social Media.
3. Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, customer care, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support.
4. Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems. 5. A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
I am confident that if you hire me as your Administrative Manager, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on growing your business. My resume is enclosed for your review. You may call me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time, and have a great day.
6 Tameem Ibn Almoez,
Nasr City, Cairo.
Phone no.: 23824837
Mobile no.: 010********
Doaa Mohammed Salah
Date of birth: 21- 4 -1976
Place of Birth: Kuwait.
The Higher Institute for Languages and Translation. Grade: very good
Grade of translation is very good.
Equivalent To English Language License Ain Shams
University, Faculty of Arts.
Ultimatrue for Engineering Industries
1. Office MangerSupervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
2. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
3. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
4. Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions. Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems. Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
April 2018 – July 2019
Bridges for Contracting & Trading
1. Overseeing general office operation.
2. Greeting visitors.
3. Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
4. Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure
5. Coordinating domestic and international travel. 6. Purchasing office supplies and equipment and
maintaining proper stock levels.
7. Producing reports, composing correspondence.
8. Working on Bridges website as data entry including content & media and follow up the technical amendments based on my experience.
November 2013 – March 2018
Center of Planning and Architecture
1. Using a range of office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Mobile apps for managing engineering.
2. Translating and writing management letters.
3. Managing Secretary Department and administrative works. 4. Receiving all the Organization emails to be sent to outside receivers and vice versa.
5. Managing all letters and faxes from outside
Organization, scan and distribute it to all
6. Managing filing & archiving systems.
7. Developing and implementing new administrative
systems, such as record management and archiving.
8. Documents Controller in the Quality Control Department. 9. Organizing the office layout.
10. Organizing and chairing meetings with staff, clients and privet visitors.
11. Responding to client’s enquiries and complaints. 12. Depending on the organization, duties of the role may extend to the management of social media.
13. Managing office boys working.
March 2012 – May 2013
Smart Vision Egypt
Executive Manager – Branch Manager
1. Utilized clarity, humor, well-defined goals, and a positive work ethic to establish a spirited organizational culture throughout the company.
2. Developed and implemented strategic objectives to ensure achievement of profitability goals and a high level of client satisfaction.
3. Created and led cross-functional teams in building and supporting the smooth installation/conversion of new managed-care software. Developed business
requirements, trained users, and supported client base. 4. Cultivated excellent long-term relationships with clients, maintaining ongoing communication and
facilitating solutions to address concerns.
May 2007 – Feb. 2012
Dr. Farm Co.
Executive Manager – import export coordinator
1. Researching and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment.
2. Arranging documentation to satisfy all government, and industry related requirements.
3. Working with 3rd parties to move goods (via road, rail, air or ocean) in accordance with requirements.
4. Arranging payment of freight and other charges or collection of payment on behalf of clients.
5. Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
6. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of the freight.
Horizon Development “Translating game manuals and Arabizing the English programs”. Translating the computer game software from English into Arabic to be associated with the game package that will be distributed in Egypt for the Arab users. These manuals contain how to install the game and the way of playing it, in addition to the troubleshooting that may face the user while playing the game.
According to Arabizing the English programs, it means replacing the English educational curriculums with that of Arabic considering the age of the program.
Gulf Institute for Strategic Studies “Translating political and economic essays and articles” of the foreign newspapers and reports that can be used in making political and economic research.
Melody Company “Translating songs”.
Translating English songs to be revised or controlled then agreed by the Censorship Department for Audiovisual Materials to assure that they don’t refer to any immoral meanings.
As a freelancer translator…
Mobile Guide Magazine “Translating technical articles” of mobile and country profiles especially in the field of telecommunications.
Home Languages Co. “Translating Books” fiction,
self-improvement and management.
Al-Khulasa.com “Translating book reviews” dealing with Business Management in the new world of IT.
Al-Elm magazine “Translating scientific articles.
A translated book titled, Children, Technology and Information. In addition to translated articles published in Al-Elm mag.
E-marketing Diploma & Social Media
a. E-marketing Diploma at the Commercial Syndicate. b. E-marketing practice at eMarketing Egypt.