Lithonia, Ga 30058
As Coordinator of Material Management will be responsible for handling all transactions surrounding inventory movement. This role is responsible for:
• Recording all inventory transactions with complete accuracy either manually or systematically.
• Third-party facilities and corporate warehouses.
• Perform all activity related to receipt, transfer, storage, return, and maintenance of inventory manually and within the system in compliance with Inventory Management and Accounting Procedures.
• Ensure physical inventory is reconciled and in balance.
• Coordinates inventory cycle counting, reconcile and improve upon the number of inventory adjustments required.
• Conduct annual audits to maintain a compliant environment.
• Assist in planning stock rotations to ensure the obsolete product is kept to an absolute minimum.
• Resolve product discrepancies between suppliers and stakeholders involving order quantities, delivery dates, and product availability.
• Analyze non-conformances.
• Advise and ensure Manager of Materials Management of any root causes and corrective actions are communicated, determined, implemented and effective.
• Prepare various reports related to inventory balances, turn rates and usage.
• Proactively alert stakeholders regarding possible shortages; adjust inventory replenishment rates accordingly.
• Maintains liaisons between field site/toll plant management teams, stakeholders, vendors, and customers.
• Coordinates toll blending production, material conversions, and raw materials to toll blender vendors as instructed by management.
• Manage all aspects of company-owned inventory while held at toll blending facilities including redeployment.
• Build relationships with all departments as required.
(1) inventory experience, (2) the skills and knowledge to meet expectations of business operations, and (3) the interpersonal skills to work effectively across all Logistics supply chains.
• Knowledge of inventory and turnover count procedures.
• Able to perform comprehensive analysis and reasoning.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Skilled in data entry.
• Must be able to perform comprehensive analysis and reasoning.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Able to establish and maintain a good working relationship with the team and all levels of management and employees.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple projects
• Attention to detail.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills to work effectively across all business operations.
• Strong communicator.
• Make decisions that properly reflect company policy.
• Strong oral, written and organizational skills are required.
• Experience in toll blending inventory management.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• 10+years’ experience in Inventory/Toll Blending functions or in Business or Science or equivalent.