Human Resource Generalist
**** *********** **, *** *** San Jose, CA,
UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
M.B.A. Human Resources Management (Jun
UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
Bachelor in Management Studies Management
UDEMY User Experience Fundamentals
UDEMY User Experience Design Fundamentals
Experienced HR generalist with 3+ years of expertise across HR domains of recruiting & onboarding, ERM management, grievance proceedings and HR compliance.
ASSOCIATE HR SPECIALIST
Syntel Inc, Mumbai, Maharashtra / Jan 2018 – Jun 2019
• Perform critical staffing duties including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, employee terminations, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Monitoring employee management systems of more then 25000+ employee count and reporting policy violations, while proactively recommending investigation and corrective actions per case evaluation.
• Lead the Anti Sexual Harassment Committee(ASHC) and conducted frequent constructive workplace environment sessions for the employees.
• Automated the Disciplinary Action process thus, enhancing process efficiency using peoplesoft HRMS
• Designed and managed automated module for employee data entry and handling background verifications.
Eclerx Services, Mumbai, Maharashtra / Jan 2017 – Jul 2017
• Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including placingadvertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing and consulting with hiring managers and managing orientation.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with the candidates.
• Initiating and managing pre boarding formalities including salary negotiations.
Tata Business Support Services, Mumbai, Maharashtra / Jun 2016 – Sep 2016
• Scheduling a high volume of onsite, phone, and video conference interviews.
• Screen job applicants to obtain pertinent information to evaluate their qualifications or eligibility for the given role.
• Select applicants meeting specified job requirements and refer them to hiring personnel.
• Update applicant tracking systems and keeping applicants informed at all steps of the process while maintaining internal confidentiality.
• Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.