I am looking for a full-time position with a recruiter company.
Augusta, GA 30906
I am a experienced recruitment specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the health wellness and fitness industry,manufacturing, and retail. Strong human resources professional skilled in Health Insurance, Operations Management, Customer Service, Sales, and Cold Calling. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Byrnes & Rupkey inc
June 2016 to Present
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination,leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Doing writeups for the candidate on what makes them a good candidate for the company and making recommendations to company hiring managers
Customer Service Representative
Sitel - Augusta, GA
November 2016 to December 2016
Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems. Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
January 2016 to March 2016
• Calling candidates and interviewing them off of ziprecruiter
• Recruiting 10 people a day
• Following up on them
• Explaining the details about the job.
• Passing them off to the manager of the company
Brookstone - Augusta, GA
November 2013 to December 2013
• Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
• Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
• Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
• Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
• Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
Walmart - Aiken, SC
June 2012 to December 2012
Moved to GA
• Stocked Food and Clothing
• Folded Clothes up neat on shelves
• I did some customer service out on the floor
High School Diploma
Lakeside High School - Evans, GA
• Human Resources
• Microsoft Word
• Customer Service Skills
Briana Azier, MBA
President/CEO Azier Recruiting
Sr. Healthcare Consultant for MedicaLink
Antonio L Merrick
Hamilton & Sullivan LLC
p: 202-***-**** a: 800 Corporate Drive, Suite 301, Stafford, VA 22554 w: www.hamiltonandsullivan.com e: email@example.com Eileen Ebright
Harlan Recruiting Group- LA Office