Telephone Mobile: 009**********
Personal E-mail: email@example.com
Address: Ben Mahmoud Doha- Qatar
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: under husband sponsorship.
• High Bachelor degree in Agricultural Engineering ( 2008 )
• Baccalaureate certificate in Experimental Science (2003) OBJECTIVE:
I am interested in a Challenging Position in
Administration/Marketing/ Sales or in Agriculture industry to meet my Competencies, Skills, Education and Experience. EXPERIENCE:
Hamadi Abid Company: (Tunisia)
Sales representative: (From February 2017 until December 2017)
● Greet and assist customers as they shop for new products.
● Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need.
● Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
● Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
● Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
● Assist other team members with transactions when necessary E.G.S.A-Agricultural services and Consulting : (Tunisia) Engineer: (from January 2012 until December 2016)
● Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure that they perform properly.
● Plan and Develop concept for products or services connecting with customers.
● Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that the plans can be evaluated and any necessary changes made.
● Design structures to store and process crops.
● Capturing marketing insights for long term growth. The Tunisian national Bank (Tunisia)
Engineer (December 2010 until November 2011)
● Prepare reports, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
● Making decisions and solving problems, analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
● Plan Agricultural Upgrades and Repairs.
● Develop and manage irrigation processes and issues.
● Interact and coordinate with farming professionals, agronomists, agricultural technicians and farmers.
Agricultural Studies office (Tunisia)
Engineer (January 2009 until November 2010)
● Instruct construction team of equipment like harvesting machine, irrigation, land tillage, fertilization to present new model of machine which can provide maximum production.
● Managing the best storage structure of crops, appropriate water supply and animal shelter.
● Planning and managing the electricity distribution systems, soil and water control system, several measurement systems.
● Managing several kinds of issues which are raised during work in forms like variation of temperature, light and dampness Tunisian Post (Tunisia):
Administration Officer (January 2008 until October 2009)
● Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
● Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
● Maintain and update company databases.
● Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
● Answer queries by employees and clients.
● Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments. QUALIFICATIONS:
● Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
● Strong work ethic and integrity.
● Desire to work on a variety of projects.
- Typing Speed 40 WPM.
- Proficient in MS Windows all Environments.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Internet Concepts Using Internet Explorer, Communicator, Hotmail, Yahoo Messenger
- To Read Books, Newspapers
- To Participate In Quiz Competition & Debate.
- To Listen Music.
- To Travel & Like Different Culture Foods.
- To Play Indoor Games like Table Tennis, Bowling & Swimming. LANGUAGES: I can speak, read and write Arabic “Mother Tongue”. English: excellent.
RELIGION : Islam.