Marital status: Single
I am a very enthusiastic, motivated and friendly person that learns quickly and who is driven to achieve tasks efficiently and accurately, with good communication skills within all levels of society. I have many years sales experience in various fields, from the Insurance and/or retail industry. I have sold motor, household & business Insurance policies as a call centre agent, and then left the Insurance Industry/ Call centre environment to challenge field sales. This is where I started in field sales, selling vehicle tracking and fleet telematics. However, I am willing to try any new opportunities that may be presented to me. Able to identify opportunities and generate new business, maintain and service existing clients. I am computer literate in MS Office, Excel and MS Outlook. I am able to work independently and also in the same sentence a great team player.
I am fully bilingual and have very good client relationships and am a people’s person, with the ability to render excellent service to all my clients.
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office
Languages: English – first language
Afrikaans – second language – very good
Salary package: Market related R15, 000 – R20, 000 Negotiable, plus Commission, Co. vehicle, petrol allow, cell allow, Pension. Education: Matric (Grade 12) certificate with University exemption Attended High School Zwartkop, Pretoria
Start date: Immediately
WORK EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
A) Cartrack Rustenburg July 2014 – January 2020
Job Description: Corporate Relationship Manager – Achieves maximum sales profitability within the corporate industry by selling vehicle tracking and fleet management. Personally, contacts and secures new business accounts and customers.
My duties and achievements included:
• Finding qualified prospects, determining potential needs, closing sales and taking responsibility for customer service,
• Planning – Weekly and Monthly planning to ensure I visit all my clients, and canvass for new business in order to maintain a good sales pipeline.
• Generate own business – Researches sources for developing prospective clients to determine their potential. Cold calling, setting up appointments for sales presentations. Develop written proposals and quotations to existing and prospective clients. Follow up on opportunities and closing the sale.
• Customer Service; Courtesy visits to client, resolving queries, attending to emails and providing feedback, product training to clients ect.
• Marketing- getting involved with various different types of events that can increase marketing. Golfdays, charity events, hosting braais ect.
• Reaching and exceeding monthly target –
• Reporting tool - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform. Reference: David Du Toit (Superior) 082-***-****
B) Volkswagen Rustenburg Mar 2014 – June 2014
Job Description: Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales. My duties and achievements included:
• Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts
Selling to Customer Needs
References: Jason Policar 082-***-****
C) Alexander Forbes Insurance June 2011 – 31 January 2014 Job Description: New business development consultant with excellent communication skills, telephone etiquette and bilingualism, working on top dealership campaigns – BMW & Mercedes-Benz Target and goal driven selling combined policies.
My duties and achievements included:
• Interaction with F + I’s at the dealership and providing them with feedback regarding sales made. Meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
• Adhere to sales process timelines and requirements:
Adhere to underwriting guidelines
Complete all documentation manually for a sale.
Ensure completed sales are handed in for quality control checks Ensure all documentation related to sales is provided by client.
• Compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and professional guidelines and ethics.
• Meet continuing professional development objectives as required by the industry
• Track record in the Financial Services Industry call centre environment with knowledge of all aspects of short term insurance.
• FAIS complaint – 35 Credits
• Passed RE 1
References: Brendon Mellors 071-***-****
Ilona Hilditch (011-***-****
C) Indwe Risk Services August 2010 – June 2011
Job description: New Business Sales Advisor with a ‘solution based’ frame of mind. Increasing Indwe’s market share by optimising leads and selling appropriate risk solutions (personal lines) to prospective clients.
My duties and achievements included :
• Reaching and exceeding individual target by producing good quality business.
• Call Quality: 87% - 100%
• Up selling and delivering excellent customer service.
• Supplying underwriting (Orico) with additional information, to endorse mandate violations.
• Doing previous Insurance checks on all written policies.
• Assist customer complaints and change it into a compliment.
• Assisted in customer queries, provide feedback and following up to ensure the client is happy
• FIAS complaint: 37 Credits
References: Coenie Van Dyk (Branch Manager) 082-***-**** Tumelo Madekane (Team Leader) 78 5 7450
D) MiWay Financial Advisor February 2009 - May 2010 Job Description: Hardworking and dedicated Sales Consultant, up selling on existing policies as well as writing new policies. Assisted in the client services department. My duties and achievements included :
• Client services inbound.
• Up selling things like; car hire, contents • Customer complaints • Optional cover etc.
• Amendments on policies.
• Getting referrals from existing clients.
• Customer queries.
• Selling new policies.
• Underwriting and material change scripting.
• Underwriting, material change scripting. Call Quality: 90% - 100% • Reached and exceeded individual target
• Compliments on Hello Peter.com.
• Took down the minutes during meetings
• FAIS complaint: 32 Points
Reference: Wayne Simpson (Team Leader) 71 4 0096
Education and Achievements:
Scholar achievements driven at High School Zwartkop.
• Achieved a merit senior Metric certificate with University exemption.
HG Business Economics
Attended various In - house training courses.
Achievement C ertificates attached