Michael Parascandola firstname.lastname@example.org
518-***-**** Schenectady, NY
Resourceful, persuasive, and adaptable sales professional with extensive sales experience and a record of exceeding sales goals, employing creative sales development and initiatives to generate leads and close high-margin sales calls. Self-driven sales representative communicating with customers through a proven consultative selling approach, with the ability to collaborate with potential teams and community leaders and exhibit passionate leadership across sales team. Competitive and highly organized leader, trainer, and producer with ability to manage multiple projects with sound judgement and resolve issues. Strong business acumen, account development and management expertise. ASSETS
• Account Management Skills • Team Leadership • Sales Strategy
• Relationship Management • Product Sales • Sales Development
• Sales Training • Communication Skills • Networking
• Policies & Procedures • Problem Solving • Strong Presentation Skills PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Director of Client Relations, Tully Rinckey PLLC July 2019 – Dec 2019 Oversee Call Center operations, quality control and client relations across organization. Lead senior executive team in continuous improvement of client experience. Develop and deliver against results- oriented strategic initiatives and practice areas objectives to build recruiting, business development, marketing, human resources, finance, client relations and IT department success.
• Identify areas of opportunity for training in-house and virtual team members; collect, review and analyze daily data capture in customer service performance to inform marketing roadmap.
• Develop internal communications feedback tools to measure and inform organization on corporate culture, team morale, and ensure positive impact on productivity. Solutions Consultant, Bestpass Inc. January 2019 – July 2019 Conducted weekly meetings with Customer Service and Accounts teams, including Business Development, to discuss key accounts, on-boarding specifications, and application processes; uncovered customer concerns, leveraging feedback to inform special pricing decisions.
• Engaged potential customers through online face-to-face presentations, guide key decision makers and lead through the discovery stage of the conversation.
• Worked closely with Senior Leadership to understand products and industry changes and trends, communicated opportunities and challenges to grow sales, market reputation, and ensure seamless operating and sales processes and procedures to secure renewal client contracts.
• Responsible for engaging with trade show attendees and building rapport with key partners and clients, conducting presentations, booth set-up, and sourcing new business opportunities and secure sales pipeline.
Account Manager, Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. July 2016 – January 2019 Managed territory sales accounts to achieve sales profitability with accountability for leads, meetings and appointments, sales calls, and sales acquisition goals. Oversaw KPI management of territory and maintain and nurture an active sales pipeline of $1.2M. Working effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Researched sources for business development opportunities, prospecting customers and evaluating key decision makers and customer needs.
• Developed clear and effective written proposals and quotes for current and prospective customers and accounts; engaging leads through the entire sales lifecycle, focused on relationship building. Michael Parascandola, Resume Page 2
Account Manager - Continued
• Provided problem resolution to account complaints and/or account issues, expedite and facilitate satisfactory resolution by proactively communicating expectations and managing communications.
• Coordinated sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups that have led to sales generation of $1.4M.
• Created and manage a customer value plan for existing customer accounts; highlight profiles, share and value opportunities, and leverage account database for additional insight and decision factors.
• Identified trends and market competition for sales delivery strategies that enhance products.
• Participated in trade shows and conventions; attend and contribute to networking events throughout Territory to increase contacts and leads. Property Manager, Supervisor of Property Rental Units, Property Management Apr 2013 – Jun 2016
• Increased sales revenue by 20%, giving compelling presentations and tours of the properties.
• Boosted occupancy rates and ensured the highest ROI for tenants and property owners.
• Oversaw tenant activities to ensure 100% compliance with lease terms, security requirements, and building operating regulations.
• Eliminated inefficiencies, provided risk mitigation, and ensured property safety by conducting site inspections, and preventative and reparative maintenance.
• Conducted effective tenant and vendor prospecting, managed relationships, lease enforcement, rent collections, and customer service.
Mid-Market Account Representative, Wolters Kluwer May 2010 – Jan 2014
• Received multiple awards from senior management for achieving retention and CNB quotas for a global information services company serving legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets.
• Course-corrected a large-scale, $1M+ territory comprised of nine states and 800+ accounts consisting of prestigious Fortune 500 enterprises
• Exercised consultative sales methodologies and needs assessments in collaboration with c-level executives and legal professionals to create customized compliance management strategies.
• Demonstrated collaborative team leadership with regional service teams and other specialty service departments to coordinate the development and deployment of client projects.
• Delivered top-tier customer service that boosted client satisfaction, retention, and referrals.
• Employed a high level of technical acumen with Salesforce.com to assess individual and team performance, sales, and quantifiable results.
• Hand-selected by management to help streamline the special pricing and contract generation process to enhance efficiencies. Reduced processing time 25% by eliminating redundancies and consolidating CRM system tasks resulting in cost savings and seamless operations. EARLY CAREER SUMMARY
Inside Sales Representative, Transfinder Sep 2008 – Apr 2010 Accounts Receivable Specialist, Beech-Nut Nutrition Feb 2008 – Aug 2008 Human Resources Intern, Vellano Bros., Inc Apr 2007 – Jun 2007 Special Project Assistant, Curtis Lumber Company Jan 2006 – Mar 2007 Training Office Intern, New York State Department of Civil Service 2005 – 2006 Sales Consultant, Planet Fitness 2004
BS, Marketing and Management, Siena College 2007