Customer Relations Officer/Sales associate
An experienced customer service executive and sales agent with years of valuable experience working in the customer support departments and sales agent of leading companies. Highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge of how to maintain a professional, helpful and courteous relationship with allocated customers. Having an enthusiastic and positive attitude and working hard to ensure that customers receive an excellent level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the company. Presently looking for a customer service executive/sales agent's position within a reputable company.
Customer Relations Officer/Sales associate
St. Bridget Farms, Delta - NG
January 2016 to March 2018
• Dealing with all incoming and outgoing calls.
• Supporting team members in handling clients requests and enquiries to ensure a positive outcome.
• Ensuring consistent high level of customer care services delivered to clients exceptional as to the company standards.
• Drive sales revenue and promote company services and facilities for up selling opportunities.
• Ensuring the company manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from clients about company services.
• Manage and listen to the issues of customers and anticipate to their needs.
• Responsible to handle the queries in a calm way as to the expectations of the clients.
• Make daily work plan to ensure the quality services is delivered amongst entire team.
• Manage conflicts, disputes and challenging situations arising at work place.
• Insure the satisfaction of customers is remarkable and meets the company standards.
• Train the new employees on how to adjust in their tasks as to meet clients' expectation.
• Handle all the other responsibilities related to the job assigned to me and my team.
• Identifying sales opportunities and then forwarding on a customer's details to the relevant company department.
• Verifying the accuracy of orders from customers.
• Answers customer questions regarding products.
WORLDWIDE CLOTHINGS BOUTIQUE - LAGOS, NG
2013 to 2014
• organising sales visits which takes place at regular intervals.
• demonstrating and presenting products to our potential customers
• establishing new business in other parts of the city
• maintaining accurate records.
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
• reviewing sales performance.
• negotiating contracts and packages.
• aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
• succesfully established two branches of the boutique in other parts of the city
• succesfully organised sales visits and exhibitions atleast four times in a year
• negotiated contracts between the company and the government for the supply of official clothings for one full year
• successfully increased sales by 30% on my first year of joining CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
U.C. World Plastics, Cotonou, Benin Republic
2011 to 2012
• Effectively resolve customer queries by providing customers with correct and clear information about the company's products and services as per guidelines, and take adequate messages when required
• Meets, greets and seats visitors and directs them to the appropriate conferencing areas.
• Perform added duties as to support the administration meet set targets.
• Deal with courier agencies (i.e. arrange deliveries and pick up of shipments, requesting quotations & negotiating corporate rates, etc.)
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences calls.
• Serve as liaison with department managers to help ensure a manageable flow of work and communications.
• Liaising effectively with the various consultants, key personnel and clients to facilitate smooth office coordination; also to gather feedback and plan for corporate affairs.
• Assists all departments when the need arises.
• Explaining the features and benefits of products and services to customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES CASHIER
Mr. Biggs Eatery, Anambra - NG
February 2011 to December 2011
Roles and responsibilities:
• Greeted all customers upon entrance and handled all cash and credit transactions.
• Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, products, promotion and orders.
• Issue receipts refunds, change and payments.
• Redeemed stamps and coupons.
• Maintained a clean and tidy checkout areas.
• Resolved customers complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
• Inspected products to ensure highest quality.
• Applied safety procedures and policy as outlined in department safety manual. Receptionist/Cashier
Central Hotel, Benin - NG
2010 to 2011
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Welcome customers cheerfully into the hotel.
• Tell the customers the services provided by the hotel.
• Attend to all the customers needs and questions
• Attend to incoming call and currier.
• Settle all the customers agitations amicably.
• Accept and handle all payments and cash coming into the hotel.
• Ensure the customers enjoy the best of time in the hotel. Key Competences and skills
• A good level of written and verbal English language communication skills.
• Good customer service and basic mathematical skills.
• Able to quickly gain extensive knowledge of a company products & services.
• Experience of working shifts, early mornings, afternoons, weekends & nights.
• Adaptive to change and ability to multi-task.
• Committed to promoting high quality standards at all times.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Good knowledge of sales, use of some agricultural products.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
• Good fashion knowledge with positive outlook.
• Computer literary - MS-Word, Excel, Power Point
• Experience of working with foreigners.
• Good Customer Relations Management Skills (CRM)
CERTIFICATES AND REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST Education
B.A. in History and International Studies
Delta State University
2014 to 2018
Nigerian Navy Secondary School
Nowa Nursery and Primary School