Customer Service Operations / Customer Service Supervisor A senior-level Customer Service Operations and Customer Service Supervisor seeks to bring 20+ years of experience to an industry-leading organization. Extensive background in call center management, customer service supervision, and team leadership roles. Proven record of training, mentoring, motivating, and leading CSR teams of 25+ employees. Strong history meeting or exceeding departmental goals, timeline, and customer service objectives. Energetic, diligent detail and goal-oriented, with the skills, education, and expertise needed to make an immediate impact in any fast- paced team.
Areas of Expertise
• Call Center Operations • Quality Assurance • Excellent Customer Service
• Staff Supervision (up to 300) • Ongoing Performance Evaluation • Technical Problem Solving
• Reducing CSR Errors (up to
• Foster Productive
• Excellent Written and Oral
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
• Employee Training/Development
• Improving Quality Scores (20%)
• Complex Project Management
• Resolving Customer Complaints
• 20+ years of experience in operations and call center management.
• Training, evaluating, and managing 60-300 employees in fast-paced call centers.
• Increasing Net Promoter Scores by 15% each quarter through monitoring, oversight, and communication.
• Improving employee morale by fostering a positive, friendly, open-door environment.
• Maintaining department productivity standards by monitoring daily workflows.
• Reducing credit errors by 35% to comply with SOX report through training and mentoring.
• Growing efficiency and first-call resolution through special projects and strategic insights.
• Creating friendly competition through effective enhanced rewards/recognition programs and point systems.
• Reviewing and adjusting payroll for over 300 representatives as backup payroll administrator. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Altice USA (Formerly Cablevision Systems Corporation) - Customer Service Supervisor 2002-2017
• Training, supervising, and coaching 25+ customer service representatives/advanced service representatives.
• Managing all quarterly/annual performance reviews, implementing action plans, and corrective actions.
• Improving call handle time (AHT), productivity, adherence, and quality by tracking/monitoring daily work.
• Minimizing call escalations by reviewing recorded calls to offer effective coaching/support.
• Increased Net Promoter Scores on employee surveys through specific coaching and guidance.
• Growing customer retention and company brand by exceeding quality and customer satisfaction goals.
• Improving morale by creating and fostering a positive, friendly, open-door, and professional environment.
• Promoting one-call resolution through on-going training and development.
• Communicating business strategies and results to CSRs through monthly team meetings.
• Enhancing productivity, quality, and encouraging peak performance with new incentive programs.
• Resolving operational and interdepartmental problems and facilitating accurate credits/adjustments
• Administering benefits and policies and interpreting/implementing HR policies and procedures.
• Utilized as acting Manager when needed.
Resume, Page 2
Professional Experience (Continued):
Altice USA (Formerly Cablevision Systems Corporation) Escalations Supervisor (Interim Temp. Role) 2005-2006
• Supervised the Escalations Team which was responsible for handling and researching corporate and external agency customer complaints.
• Worked closely with corporate personnel in order to resolve customer complaints and ongoing issues.
• Worked with and communicated with public service organizations such as BBB, PSC, FCC, etc.
• Created and oversaw timelines in order to meet complaint resolution deadlines.
• Extensive proof-reading of written agreements/documents between corporate and external agencies.
• Represented the company during small claims court disputes in an effort to reach an amicable settlement between the customer and the company.
Altice USA (Formerly Cablevision Systems Corporation) – Operations Supervisor 1997-2002
• Oversaw the overall day-to-day operations of the call center.
• Worked closely with the Director, Managers, and up to 20 Supervisors.
• Monitored real-time call productivity of up to 300 front-line call center representatives.
• Communicated real-time information to staff and Management that would help drive down call volume.
• Monitored and reduced idle time and improved productivity through constant use of RTA application.
• Created scripts and updated IVR messages in both English and Spanish in order to reduce call volume during high peak periods.
• Analyzed KPI data and performance metrics reports in order to forecast and meet demand.
• Worked closely with staffing team in order to help fill staffing needs where needed.
• Carefully monitored and improved average speed of answer (ASA) goals in order to meet service compliance.
• Created and implemented a daily distribution reporting structure that involved upper and lower management. Altice USA (Formerly Cablevision Systems Corporation) - Customer Relations Coordinator 1994-1997
• Fielded inbound calls from customers as a front-line customer service representative.
• Identified caller’s issues through strategic probing using tailored, customer friendly language.
• High success rate in resolving customer issues and assuring customer satisfaction.
• Multi-tasked using various billing and trouble-shooting applications with minimal errors.
• Able to minimize escalations by taking full ownership of the call and assuring the customer of a first call resolution.
• Volunteered in assisting new hires and training as well as taking on extra activities that would help improve team performance.
• Promoted due to call volume metrics, strong work ethics, customer satisfaction and retention, and revenue performance.
Academics, Walton High School, Bronx, N.Y.
Technical Skills: Fluent in Windows based operating systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), E-time, ADP, Leave Pro, Remedy, Net promoter score, Impact 360, Verint, Geneyses, RTA, and IDA applications.