West Godavari,AP, Email:
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with
committed and dedicated people,which will help me to explore fully.Willing
to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
EDUCATION BACK GROUND:
ME : Andhra university, sir cr reddy eng..,college(2010-2012).
Branch : Power systems and automation(Final review pending)-(7.4 CGP)
B-Tech : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, 2004-
Branch : Electrical and Electronics Engineering.-(68.4%)
Languages : MS-Office, C, JAVA
Software : AUTOCAD.
Operating Systems : Windows XP.
Company : Shyama Power India Limited
Designation : Project Engineer
Experience : TWO years
1) An ISO 9001:2000 Certified company.
2) Having Turnover of around 500 crores per year.
3) Having Employed with more than 50 Engineers.
4) The two main business are Transmission and Distribution.
5) The company is involved in T&D Projects Mainly in North-Estern states
6) Its Head office is in Delhi.
ROLE/RESPONSIBILITY OF PROJECT ENGINEER:
1) This is an implementation project where my contribution as a Site
Engineer and as a project engineer.
2) Involved technical input to the projects.
3) Managing all the workers for fast completion of the works.
4) Working as a responsible person in behalf of the company at the site.
5) Day to day report to the project manager.
6) Solving all the technical problems in the site.
1) Two bay extensions of 400/ 220Kv Gss.(Muzafarpur.., PGCIL)
2) Two bay extensions of 220/132Kv Gss.(Chpra.., PGCIL)
3) Project Engineer for 11-substations of 33/11 kv Gss.(Samastipur
MY ROLE IN PROJECTS:
1) Done a responsible job in both civil work and electrical work.
2) Complete layout in the working areas.
3) Preparation of Bar-bending Schedules.
4) Execution of complete civil work in the site.
5) Equipment maintaince in the site.
6) Erection of Equipments in the constructed area.
7) Completed works in live condition.
8) Cabling as per cable schedules.
9) Preparation of Joint Measurement Certificate.
10) Main role in releasing of bills to the completed works.
11) Had played a main role in commissioning and testing.
AUTOMATIC INDUSTRIAL CONTROL USING SCADA.
CONFERENCES:- ONE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON PAPER: - A TRANSIENT STABILITY STUDY OF POWER SYSTEM
INTEGRATED WITH WND FARM
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best
of my knowledge.