Douglasville, GA 30134
Dear Hiring Manager,
Your advertised opening for a phlebotomist/medical assistant is a perfect match to my strong desire to enhance my career in patient services. In my candidacy, you will find an eager and enthusiastic medical professional.
• A track record of excellent performance as a medical assistant with strong problem solving ability and the ability to work across departments internally to fulfill requests, complete deliverables and resolve issues that may require input from other groups in the organization.
• The proven ability to build genuine rapport with individuals from all cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, with well none skills in diffusing potentially explosive situations. This talent has been repeatedly praised by employers, who have commended me for my interpersonal skills, tact, and diplomacy.
• A passion for people and learning, as well as a tireless work ethic- demonstrated by training and leading positions to help my former employer complete a major facility renovation.
Your review of my enclosed resume to explore a possible match between your needs and my skills is much appreciated. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to learn more about your business and provide you with more details of my abilities. I can be reached at 770-***-****
71 Bridge Landing, Douglasville, GA 30134
Seeking position in clinical back office with the ability to effectively manage, organize, and process high volume deliverables.
• Managed extensive patient load of 350-400 for three medical offices.
• Accurately enter customers’ demographics into the computer system, resolve lab billing problems and patient complaints.
• Lab collections and processing, scheduled appointments, obtain vital signs, EKG’s and perform in house testing. Manage small projects under direction of director as assigned and assist with research projects.
• Maintain accurate updates and medical records documents for physicians.
• Organize and make presentations at meetings, and report and follow-up on customer reports.
• Insurance & coding specialist.
• Trains and coaches lab employees.
• Prescriptions refills, medical record release, scheduled appointments.
• Data entry, filing, copying and sorting mail.
• Oversees inventory control of supplies.
• Quality assurance and control.
• Works independently and coordinates work flow for the department Reconciled daily department transactions.
• Assist in organizing new service centers
Medical Assistant. All Medical Personnel, Atlanta, GA 2003-2008
Phlebotomist. Medical Staffing Consultant, Suwannee, GA 2008
Patient Service Tech. Quest Diagnostics, Atlanta, GA 1991-2003
Medical Assistant. DDS Staffing, Roswell, GA 2003
Medix School Health Management 2006-2008
Insurance Billing @Coding 2003
Medical Assistant 1991