Las Vegas, NV 89119
Service Technician / Trainer: professional customer service of multi-million dollar computerized commercial and industrial electro-mechanical machinery, including servers, work stations, networks, electronics, software, PLCs, and mechanical systems utilizing a high performance project management, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, programming, service and repair skill set.
Lead Service Technician / Trainer
PITNEY BOWES INC - Las Vegas, NV
2007 to 02/2012
Shift Lead for a technical crew responsible for installation, setup, preventative maintenance, service and repair of large scale multi-million dollar industrial electro-mechanical equipment. Utilizing broad skills in mechanical systems, computers, electronics, and networking to administer high dollar value SLA to a large international Fortune 100 financial institution.
- Resolving setup and repair requests as part of a team of on-site service vendors. Cooperatively delivering equipment uptime of 96% and above in a facility with up to 1.5 million piece per day total output.
- Communicating with customer shift supervisors and team members to identify and complete service objectives and training on schedule.
- Consistently assuming additional responsibilities and working overtime whenever requested to do so to meet quality goals and project deadlines.
- Mentoring less experienced team members, providing training, documentation, and guidance on recommended service repair techniques.
- Commended by Site Manager for inventory control and excellence in customer service. Awarded employee of the month several times for contributions resulting in customer surveys reporting 100% totally satisfied with vendor services.
Electro-Mechanical Service Technician
AGISSAR CORPORATION - Las Vegas, NV
2006 to 2007
Shift lead responsible for servicing large scale, high volume electro-mechanical payment processing equipment.
- Successfully programmed, modified, and trouble shot high speed camera software for sorting upwards of 300,000 incoming payments per shift by zip code and bar code.
- Fabricated machine components from stock materials when necessary using a variety tools and equipment.
- Exceptionally positive customer survey results regarding support, service, communication and machine operator assistance both years.
Field Electronics Technician
LAS VEGAS GAMING INC
2002 to 2006
Supported and serviced a broad range of electronics projects involving installation and repair of Windows 2003 servers, electronic gaming equipment, Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Casino site maintenance, and co-located networked systems servicing.
- Provided 24/7 on-call customer service and technical support to the Las Vegas gaming industry.
- Safely operated company vehicle over 100 mile + service territory including Primm, Mesquite, Pahrump and Laughlin Nevada.
CASINOVATIONS - Las Vegas, NV
2000 to 2002
Recognized national lead technician supporting and servicing a broad range of electronic gaming equipment throughout the continental United States.
- Coordinated and conducted training classes for technicians across the U.S.
- Installation of new equipment as well as research and development of equipment upgrades and improvements.
- Provided 24/7 on-call level II technical support as needed.
First Line Maintenance Technician
LOOMIS FARGO INC - Torrington, CT
1996 to 2000
Armed security technician for armored car company servicing banks and ATMs.
- Entrusted with in excess of $100 Million cash.
- Entrusted with servicing sensitive equipment including electronic locks and security systems.
- Awarded employee of the month twice for contributions to rapid company growth.
Preventative Maintenance Optimization Certified (PMO)
Bachelor degree in Automated Manufacturing
ITT Technical Institute
West Covina, CA
Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering
ITT Technical Institute
Van Nuys, CA
Intermediate fluency in Tagalog (Philippine national language.)
Dependable, hard-working technical professional with excellent computer, electro-mechanical and customer service skills. Successful background servicing commercial industrial equipment valued in excess of $22 Million.
Knowledgeable in general electronics, computers, mechanical systems, and networks, including troubleshooting circuit boards to the component level.
Able to complete multiple projects skillfully within stringent deadlines either alone or as part of a team.
Expertise working within a wide range of technical situations as well as with a wide variety of construction materials and equipment. Familiarity with industry standard installation, testing, advanced preventative maintenance, inventory control, and safety processes.
Experienced in servicing electro-mechanical components, computers, networks, computer driven machinery, micro-controllers, cabling, fiber optics, printers, scanners, motors, stepper motors, servo motors, pumps, cutters, conveyors, feeders, clutches, brakes, gear boxes, solenoids, gates, wire harnesses, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Proficient with hand and power tools including meters, cameras, high speed cameras, testing and diagnostic equipment, drills, saws, soldering irons, gauges, rules, tachometers, calipers, squares, levels, drivers and wrenches to name a few.
Strong software background with multiple Windows operating systems such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, as well as advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong trade-related math skills essential to a safe, efficient job site.
Possess bachelor degree, good-quality hand tools, and the ability to lift up to 75 pounds.