DAVID C. GREENHALGH
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 ************@*****.***
Outstanding communications skills with effective listening abilities and a focus on understanding customer input while communicating company vision, values and goals. Excellent customer relations and problem solving skills. Effective organizational and project management skills.
First Commerce Financial, Wixom, Mi 2008-Current
Assisting in starting a new company. Outside sales position involving relationship building with referral partners such as realtors, financial planners, networking groups, and current customers. Daily activities include creating marketing campaigns, project management, preparing for and giving presentations, customer relations, prospecting for new business, and creating a positive atmosphere.
Sallie Mae, Novi, Mi 2001-2007
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Responsible for selling loans in 46 states across the country and in Michigan with local builders and realtors. Functions include both inside and outside sales roles. This position required the ability to prospect and build long term relationships that were mutually beneficial to the referral partners, the clients, and Sallie Mae.
• Ranked 4th out of 35 sales executives in YTD sales.
• Promoted to Senior Account Executive in 2007 for leadership abilities and sales performance.
• Prepare and give presentations to builder, realtors and clients on a daily basis.
• Build relationships and become partners in business with realtors, financial planners, accountants, and builders.
• Responsible for training and assisting new Account Executives.
Kinko’s Corp., Southfield, MI 1998-2001
CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Account Manager for a base of corporate clients. Responsible for consulting clients on printing needs and increasing sales within the account, along with recruiting new clients.
• Promoted to a larger sales territory in 1999 for sales performance.
• Worked with operations staff to ensure a smooth process for the client.
• Prepare and give presentations to executive level department heads.
• Completed Miller Heiman Strategic Selling course
Curtis 1000, Detroit, MI 1997-1998
Sales Consultant for an existing base of clients. Responsible for consulting with current clients to ensure needs have been met and increase sales within, along with recruiting new clients.
• Manage $350,000 a year territory in the printing industry.
Rollins Leasing, City of Industry/Stockton, CA 1995–1997
Responsible for managing a fleet of commercial vehicles.
• Promoted to Rental Manager from Rental Agent in 1996.
• Made sales calls and presentations to new and existing clients.
• In charge of Accounts Receivable for all rental customers
• Chosen to represent sales meeting in Florida due to exceeding company
Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing Management, May 1995
Associates Degree, Automotive Aftermarket
Northwood University, Midland, MI