Objective To obtain and add value to a challenging position in a progressive work environment utilizing my business, construction and computer knowledge, and organizational experience.
Sunrise Air Systems, Inc. Henderson, NV
Project Administrator / Project Manager
• Managed Budgets and Schedules of Value, Monthly Billings, Maintained Job Files for Current Cost to Complete Value, Did Take-offs, Estimates and Proposals for Change Orders, Reviewed Engineered Drawings and Specifications for Product Compatibility, Reviewed Design Build Drawings for Intent and Completeness, Project Buyouts, Compiled Submittals, O&M’s and Close-out Documents, Ordered Equipment and Scheduled Delivery for JIT, Correspondence with Suppliers and Contractors, RFI’s, Reviewed All Supplier Billings and Shop Stock for Accuracy and Proper Assignment to Cost Codes, Verified Labor Billed to Proper Cost Codes, Maintained Daily Whereabouts for Field Employees and Company Tool Log, Maintained Access Database.
Milan Holdings Electric Services Las Vegas, NV
Office Manager, Estimator, Drafter, Dispatcher
• Compiled Submittals, Ordered Products, Did Take-offs, Procured all Permits, Responsible for all Computer Output Including Drawings, Proposals, Correspondence, Answered all Incoming Calls, Dispatched Service Technicians, Used Estimating Software to Verify Quotes.
Paradise Development Las Vegas, NV
• Project Kickoff and Closeout, All Secretarial Duties for Forward Planning Dept., Supervise Crews.
Communication Electronics Systems – Construction Division Las Vegas, NV
Administrative Assistant, Department Coordinator
• Compiled Submittals. Verified Product Submittals Using Contract Documents, Specs. Reviewed Drawing Submittals. Compiled Operation and Maintenance Manuals. Designed and Maintained Database for Logging All Quotes, Jobs, RFI’s, RFP’s, NOC’s, Requisitions, Permits, Approvals, Submittals, and Service Calls with Automated Reporting. Submitted SureTrak/Primavera Projects to School District. Contacted Architects to Obtain Backgrounds. Obtained Permits. Reviewed RFI’s, RFP’s and NOC’s for impact. Created Templates in Word and Excel for Company-wide Use. Created Network File System Hierarchy Standards. Served as Additional CAD Operator. Support for Engineering, Sales, Service and Field Installation Departments. Served as In-house Help Desk.
• Received Administrative Assistant of the Year for 2000.
Atlandia Design and Furnishings – Construction Division of Mirage Resorts Las Vegas, NV
• Supported Interior Design Department in Thomas Design Group, Designed, Maintained and Modified Job and Hour Tracking Database, Created Templates in Word and Excel for Department Use, Managed Calendars for Senior Staff, Performed Secretarial, Reception and Distribution Duties.
• Supported Design Manager and Team on Beau Rivage Project Including All Correspondence, Blueprint Logging, Tracking, Filing and Reception and Supported Project Coordinators on Bellagio Project.
Accounts Payable Clerk
• Handled, Coded, Matched and Logged All Incoming Purchase Orders, Receivers and Invoices, Verified Appropriate Items for Quantity and Cost, Tracked Multiple Shipments and Supplied Primary Approval for All Payments.
Manpower Contract Services - Marin First National Bank Las Vegas, NV
Data Entry Specialist
WIN w/ VIP Las Vegas, NV
Traffic Controller and Information Systems Manager
• Designed and Maintained Database for Customer and Client Tracking. Kept Accurate Records Detailing All Client Correspondence. Also Covered Reception Area During Lunches and Performed Administrative Assistant Duties for President and Executive Vice President.
Manpower Contract Services - Morrison Knudsen Las Vegas, NV
Administrative Assistant for Yucca Mountain Project
Manpower Contract Services Rochester, NY
Eastman Kodak Company
• Administrative Assistant in Motion Picture and Television Imaging Group.
• Secretary, File Clerk and A/P Coordinator for Paint and Pipe Covering Departments.
• Report Generation and Verification for Environmental Services Group.
Rochester Telephone Corporation
• Executive Administrative Assistant for Strategic Planning Group
Chase Lincoln First Bank
• Administrative Assistant in Finance Department
Various Rochester Companies
• Short Term Assignments Specializing in Microsoft Word.
Olsten Temporary Services Rochester, NY
• Secretarial and Data Entry Positions in Several Rochester Businesses.
4/88-10/88 Plaza Personnel Rochester, NY
• Bookkeeper and Receptionist.
Arnold Industrial Equipment Services, Inc. Rochester, NY
Office Manager, Full Charge Bookkeeper
• Maintained all Accounting Records, Prepared Daily Invoices, Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Taxes, Payroll, Bank Deposits, Word Processing, Purchasing, Quote Preparation, Inventory Management and Receptionist Duties.
• Organized and Computerized Office, Made Weekly Backups, Restructured Billing Procedure and Increased Gross by 40%, Created Inventory System and Saved 20 Man-Hours per Week.
American Technical Institute
Rochester, New York
• Office Computer Specialist Certification Program
State University College at Brockport
Brockport, New York
• Major in Mathematics
Brockport Central School
Brockport, New York
• Major in Mathematics and Science
• Received Full Regents Scholarship
American Contractor Master Builder
MAS 90 / MAS 200
PC’s 8088 through Pentium
IBM System 36
IBM System 38