Ambitious individual with strong organizational and multitasking skills, as well as an aptitude for technology. Ready to apply knowledge and skills to any challenge.
Dedicated worker with excellent communication, time management, and computer skills. Aiming to leverage my abilities to successfully fill the vacancy at your company. Frequently praised as hard-working by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
OWNER/STYLIST — The Powder Room Salon
Bartlesville, OK, August 2015 - March 2022
DATA ENTRY CLERK — ConocoPhillips
Bartlesville, OK, February 2009 - May 2013
INSURANCE UNDERWRITER — Graham Rogers Insurance
Bartlesville, OK, April 2006 - February 2009
Address Bartlesville, OK 74003
• Demonstrated long-term view for improving and preserving enterprise.
• Developed competitive advantage on market niche.
• Built solid foundation of business acumen, technical skills, and proven practices for daily operations.
• Managed the daily operations related to customer service, inventory management, and marketing.
• Defined strategy and trained staff to manage day-to-day business operations.
• Negotiated contracts and agreements with business partners and customers.
• Identified problems, made decisions, and interpreted results based on quantitative techniques.
• Hired skilled personnel to handle challenges and obligations of business.
• Maximized revenue and long-term net worth by producing results and performance. Maintained database that included all oil well lease information. Scanned physical files into digital format and created excel spreadsheet to locate stored documents.
• Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Utilized multiple software programs to manage data entry functions.
• Created spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
• Stored completed documents in assigned locations.
• Managed underwriting of multiple lines of insurance, including property and casualty, health, and life insurance.
• Prepared detailed reports for management on underwriting activities and results.
• Utilized underwriting guidelines to review and assess high-value risks and accurately price policies. CAREER OBJECTIVE
— Tri County Technical School
Bartlesville, OK, Sep 2015
BACHELOR OF ARTS (B.A.) IN GRAPHIC ART AND DESIGN
— Oral Roberts University
Tulsa, OK, May 1999
References available upon request
• Collaborated with internal departments to develop and maintain underwriting standards and procedures.
• Developed and maintained strong working relationships with brokers, clients, and internal colleagues.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining adaptable and flexible.
• Provided efficient and courteous service to customers at all times.
• Excellent communication skills • Organized and Manage my time well
• Excellent administrative skills • Positive attitude and self motivated EDUCATION