Leander, TX 78641
Focused professional with proven multitasking, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Aiming to leverage my abilities to successfully
fill the customer service role at your company. Frequently praised as diligent by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
Rapid Recovery Center, Austin, TX
Director of Guest Services
Aug 2016 – Jan 2022
· Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
· Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
· Assess nutritional needs of patients, plan special menus, supervise the assembly of regular and special diet trays, and oversee the delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients.
· Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
· Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, or furnishings.
· Direct activities for stopping the spread of infections in facilities such as hospitals.
· Advise managers, desk clerks, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
Crossland Economy Suites, Austin, TX
Front Desk Associate
May 2009 – Aug 2016
· Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
· Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
· Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
· Make and confirm reservations.
· Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
· Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
· Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
· Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
· Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
· Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
· Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
· Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
· Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up continental breakfast or coffee and tea supplies.
Sam Houston State University Huntsville, TX
B.S. Law Enforcement/Police Science May 1998
Ability to work cohesively with fellow employees as part of a team.
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Positive attitude and good communication skills.
SAP,Quickbooks,Microsoft Office and roomMaster,
Possesses a polite kindly demeanor with exemplary customer service.