Ibadan, Oyo state · 080******** · email@example.com
Enthusiastic strategist eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of interpersonal relationship skills and Team work and training in brand management and development. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in a dynamic business environment.
Critical and creative thinking
Good Computer skills
Excellent Communication skills
March, 2021 – Till date
Data Entry Officer Foodluna Ikeja, Lagos State.
• Obtain scanned records and upload into database.
• Complete data entry task with accuracy and efficiency.
• Sort documents and maintain organized filling process.
February, 2019 – December, 2021
Financial Literacy Instructor Junior Achievement Nigeria (JAN) Lekki, Lagos State.
• Utilized computers and audio-visual aids such as flashcards, print materials and multimedia to supplement presentations.
• Instructed up to 734 students in the area of financial literacy, entrepreneurship, work readiness and digital literacy via small groups.
• Established and maintained positive relationships with students to foster environment of support and open communication.
December, 2019 – January, 2021
Customer care representative Ubong King Foundation Lekki, Lagos State.
• Assisted registered participants with their enquiries towards participation at Thinkation ’20 and ‘21.
• Responsibly managed 420 contacts towards their availability at Thinkation ‘20 and ‘21.
• Responded promptly to the of inquiries registered participants.
September, 2019 – July, 2020
Tutor/Administrative assistant (NYSC-Intern) St. Gabriel Secondary School Ibadan, Oyo State.
• Used positive reinforcement, repetition and review to help students master challenging material.
• Collaborated with students to complete assignments, identify lagging skills and correct weaknesses.
• Maintained database relating to students and their academic progress.
• Kept track of students’ educational progress and performance.
West African Examination Council Certificate, WASSCE. July, 2011
Abeokuta Grammar School – Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Bachelor of Science, (BSc). CHEMISTRY. February, 2018
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta – Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Program officer, Southwest
Junior Achievement Nigeria.