Arvind M Mail: email@example.com
Bengaluru-560010 +91-966******* Portfolio: https://skill-lync.com/profiles/arvind-raju Career Objective
Mechanical engineer with 5 months experience as project manager and knowledge in design looking for a career opportunity as a design engineer in a reputed organization which will help me utilize and further improve my technical skills, while making a significant contribution to the growth of the organization. Academic Qualifications
Design Engineer Master’s Certification Program SKILL-LYNC Duration: 6 months pursuing
B.E – Mechanical Engineering VisvesvarayaTechnological University Dayananda SagarCollege of Engineering CGPA: 7.12 2019
Diploma - Department of Technical Education (Karnataka) PES University Percentage: 76% 2016
SSC KSEEB Carmel High School
Percentage: 67.2% 2013
Project manager at Pushpak Aerospace Duration: November 2019 – March 2020
• Responsibilities: To look after the completion of projects and manage the project timeline.
• Tools/technology used: ODO – CRM application.
• CAD: SOLIDWORKS NX CAD AutoCAD
• Automotive Body-in-white design
• Basics of GD&T
Modelling and assembly of yacht using SOLIDWORKS.
• The aim of this project is to model the individual parts of the yacht and assemble these parts using SOLIDWORKS.
• A photo-realistic rendering of the yacht is generated using photo-view 360 and SOLIDWORKS Visualize. Design of car hood using NX CAD.
• The aim of this project is to design the hood inner panel using the given master data and styling surface.
• The hood is designed keeping in mind all the design considerations such as passenger safety, car aesthetics, reduction of NVH levels.
Design of car roof using NX CAD
• The aim of this project to design a car roof using the given master data.
• To develop reinforcements for the roof outer panel with all the design considerations.
• To calculate the heat distortion and snow load conditions for the designed roof panel. Design of car back door/tail gate using NX CAD.
• To design the back door/tail gate of the car using the given styling surface.
• To develop the inner panel of the door using the styling surface and create necessary embosses to accommodate the door hinges, gas stay, latch and striker and wiper motor assembly. B.E project- Study on wear of extrusion die and mandrel used in extrusion of Silicon- carbide heating element.
• To study the wear of extrusion die and mandrel and suggest a suitable material for extrusion of Silicon-carbide heating element.
• Silicon – carbide being a highly abrasive material causes the wear of extrusion die and mandrel. So, the aim of the project is to suggest a suitable material which has comparatively less wear. Diploma project – Composite material
• To create a composite material using waste cement bags and epoxy resin.
• An empty or a waste cement bag is a non – biodegradable waste which contributes to pollution.
• The aim of this project is to take up these empty/waste cement bags and convert them into a composite material which can replace wood in some of its applications thereby reducing deforestation. Internships
Intern at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
• Project under Taken: Study of aircraft engines Duration: 21 days Workshops / Seminars / Trainings Attended
• Personality Development from CIL
Awards & Certifications
• Paper Presentation at NIE CogNIEScience, Mysore