Morgan Stanley New York, NY
Strategic Sourcing Specialist July 2019 – Present
● Source diverse certified vendors and support the following: vendor management, contract management, generate task orders and price leveling.
• Manage the supplier diversity database (controlled by a third-party supplier), which includes: supplier registration, extracting reports, training sourcing managers on the database.
• Analyze and track 2nd tier spend on a quarterly basis and summarize results in a high-level presentation.
• Lead on-going meetings with sourcing managers to discover potential opportunities to engage new suppliers; share information on diverse suppliers that meet criteria for Sourcing Managers’ upcoming RFPs.
• Conduct due diligence processes with potential diverse suppliers for RFPs prior to bidding date.
• Track supplier diversity metrics and generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports. The Estée Lauder Companies New York, NY
Global Procurement Specialist August 2017 – April 2019
● Managed and lead Procure-To-Pay process for 3 categories (Global Visual Merchandising, North America Store Operations and North America Store Construction).
● Drove strategic process improvement by recommending best practices and working cross functionally with Sourcing Partners, Legal, Marketing, Finance/Accounts Payable, Project Managers and Supply Chain.
● Summarized vendor data and provided analysis to senior leadership by determining opportunities based on the spend analysis per fiscal year, presented to the team on a quarterly basis.
● Optimized & streamlined best practices by escalating potential solutions to management to mitigate risk.
● Strategically sourced new vendors and managed existing vendor relationships for global indirect materials.
● Managed RFP/RFI/RFQ end-to-end process through Ariba Platform and provide bid analysis to stakeholders.
● Generated purchase orders through an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software as necessary and review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
● Followed up with distribution centers to ensure on-time deliver and pick up according to delivery timeline.
● Created a purchase order tracking system to gain visibility on end-to-end process and to support savings for each program, reducing error by over 75% and expediting the shopping cart to PO turnover by 90%.
● Tracked and managed end-to-end transactions for purchase orders of programs amounting up to $3M.
● Supported payment terms initiative by collaborating with legal to change terms from 90 Days to 60 Days. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Brooklyn, NY
Trade Support Analyst (Contract) March 2017 – July 2017
● Analyzed trade documents and balance all physical trade reports.
● Reconciled trading data between internal systems and prime brokerage accounts.
● Processed daily trade activity to ensure client’s satisfaction, identified and resolved deposit problems. Education
(CUNY) Baruch Zicklin School of Business New York, NY Major: Operations Management January 2020
Year Up New York, NY
Track: Project Management January 2016 – January 2017
● A one-year intensive career development and skills training program which partners with 250 companies
● Completed +200 hours of project management training