Shuhui (Chelle) Xie
Waltham, MA +1-617-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/shuhui-xie EDUCATION
Brandeis University International Business School Waltham, MA Candidate for Master of Science in Business Analytics (STEM-Designated) 12/2020 Relevant Coursework: Analyzing Big Data, Marketing Analytics, Python and Applications to Business Analytics, Information Visualization, Applied Econometrics with R Shanghai Lixin University of Accounting and Finance Shanghai, China Bachelor of Economics, with Distinction 06/2019
Wilfrid Laurier University Waterloo, Canada
Exchange program 09/2017 - 12/2017
Atlantic Medical Management, LLC Jacksonville, North Carolina Data Analytics Intern 09/2020-Present
• Designed PowerBI dashboards made by SQL datasets from clinic networks.
• Completed consumer behavior research by analyzing patient's appointment records to provide meaningful suggestions to predict cancellation/no-show rate in different scenarios. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Shanghai, China
Sales Planning Intern 02/2019 - 06/2019
• Updated and analyzed sales data of all overseas cruises by using Excel to evaluate weekly progress
• Cooperated with six area representatives to integrate sales data and created weekly reports to present to line management team
• Extracted and generated 5k+ pieces of cruise information from internet and compared hardware equipment of six world-wide cruise companies to write the report about competitive product analysis Bank of America, National Association-Shanghai Branch Shanghai, China Support Specialist Intern 08/2018 - 11/2018
• Organized daily files and reported generated feedback to line manager
• Collaborated with department colleagues to conduct information remediation for 1k+ corporate customers’ ultimate beneficiaries
Medical Devices in Latin America 6/2020-8/2020
• Merged and cleaned datasets about medical device importing to 14 Latin American countries, working on over 1.7 million records.
• Aggregated and analyzed data from country level, product level and importer level to shed light on market share.
• Converted heavy data work into understandable plots and displayed coupling filters on Tableau dashboards. Predictive Analytics for Risk Profiling of Covid-19 Patients 5/2020
• Designed and plotted the distribution of mortality rates of sex and age groups to find influential features.
• Applied Machine Learning models, including Logistic Regression and Decision Tree, to predict survival possibility.
• Discovered and discussed the keywords from patients’ diagnosis codes by drawing word clouds. SKILLS/ACTIVITIES
Technical Skills: Python, R, SQL, Tableau, EViews, MS Office Activities: Vice President, Student Union, Student Development Bank Volunteering: Docent of Shanghai Jewish Refugee Museum for over 18 months (15 hours/week) Languages: Chinese (Native), English (Fluent)