Shih-Ying (Shelley) Tseng
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +1-669-***-**** Address: Cupertino, Santa Clara, CA PROFILE
* ***** ** ********** ********* experience in B2B field across China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Expertise in retargeting, marketing automation email, paid media, social media promotion and result analysis. Expertise in regional marketing, B2B marketing, digital marketing, budget management, SEO, Google analytics, WordPress EXPERIENCE
TEXAS INSTRUMENT SHANGHAI, CHINA
Asia Product Digital Marketing Manager Sep’17 – Oct’19 Marketing Strategy Planning and Execution across China, Taiwan and Korea
• Closely collaborated with a cross-functional team across WWE Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Media Agencies to develop and execute integrated campaigns. o Effectively managed USD 1.3M yearly budget across 8 BUs to optimize program results in Asia. o Achieved over 20+ new products launched and generated over 10K media coverage in 2018. Content Marketing & Syndication & SEO
• Guided the PR agency to repurpose worldwide deliverables and syndicate to Facebook, TI blogs, and local social media platforms to increase the audience engagement by 15% in a year. Ads Retargeting & Paid Media Data Analysis
• Strengthened new and existing multichannel digital marketing channels such as paid media, DV360, paid search, SEO, marketing automation email, social media to attract customers to website. o Retargeted with AdRoll, Google, and Facebook by launching dynamic ads to segment the audience. o Enhanced the paid per lead programs via search bar, display ads for lead guarantee.
• Optimized the performance portfolio of paid media such as banners, emails and newsletters by regularly monitoring double clicks, Google analytics data.
o Aligned with 15 different local media on 50+ different placements to ensure optimization. o Designed the A/B testing on paid social ads of Facebook, WeChat, and Baidu and drove 20% increase in clicks.
Marketing Automation Email Campaigns Management
• Partnered with the cross-functional teams to build over 25+ marketing automation journeys via Eloqua system, which generated 10% increase in CTR.
EUROMONITOR INTERNATIONAL SHANGHAI, CHINA
Key Account Consultant Dec’16 – Sep’17
• Grew existing 25 key accounts including pharmaceutical, ingredients and dairy companies by providing industry insight sharing and collaborated with Consulting and Research Team to deliver ad-hoc projects. KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES HONG KONG
Asia Marcom Program Manager Mar’14 – Nov’16
Global Cross Functional Team Communication & Budget Management
• Served as communication liaison between global and local teams to assist marketing program deployment in China, Taiwan, Korea, South Asia Pacific countries (Singapore, Malaysia), India and Australia.
• Efficiently collaborated with 12 Divisions and 7 Cross-Division owners for planning the regional budgets. Ads Retargeting & Marketing Automation Deployment
• Developed digital marketing programs across the digital spectrum from search advertising, to social, retargeting, and syndication, which increased the annual website traffic by 20%.
• Successfully led marketing automation email system deployment for retargeting across 6 Asian countries, which increased customer engagements by 150% and 50% uplift in click through. KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES TAIPEI, TAIWAN
Marketing Specialist, Electronic Measurements Group Sep’10 - Oct’11 Budget Management & Distribution Channel Management
• Tracked budget spending with $100,000 from 5 different sources and reached 100% utilization rate.
• Built good partnership with over 10 distributors and Solution Partners by providing quarterly trainings.
• Allocated the co-branding advertisements through magazines, newspapers and banners. Integrated Marketing Program Execution & Content Syndication
• Syndicated the creatives to the training video campaign promotion. The video clicks reached more than 20,000 views in the first four months, exceeding the annual target in less than half the time. ATLASPOST.COM TAIPEI, TAIWAN
Marketing and Sales Specialist Jul’09 - Aug’10
On-line Campaign Management
• Launched more than 25 on-line campaigns and enhanced promotion plans with limited resources. Sales Leads Creation & Key Account Management
• Built partnership with over 10 PR & Advertising Agencies to execute multiple projects with success.
• Took on an expanded role as sales specialist and achieved 126% of the sales target in the first six months, which awarded the top sales award of the year.
• Partnered with worldwide strategic partners such as Sprite, and Johnnie Walker, hitting the sales targets. EDUCATION
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) LONDON, UK MSc of Management Science - Decision Sciences Stream Oct’12 - Sep’13 National Taiwan University TAIPEI, TAIWAN
Bachelor of Economics Sep’06 - Jun’09
SHOPIFY ECOMMERCE UNITED STATES
Marketing Consultant 01’20 - Present
• Launched the online store from scratch to implementation and designed visual creative elements, edited images for the website and marketing materials.
• Built the social media page and monitored the website's performance. MACRODIGEST LONDON, UK
Marketing Intern Sep’13 - Dec’13
• Researched and identified targeted user groups to establish operating infrastructure and helped construct the company’s annual marketing strategies to reach different user segments. PROJECT ORACLE LONDON, UK
Research Intern Jul’13 - Aug’13
o Client: High Trees Community Development Trust (Registered Charity) o Role: Supported multiple organizations to evaluate their projects for teenagers in South London.
• Created two-way interactive communication with multiple stakeholders, including funders, teenagers and staff to clarify the common strands to High Trees’ work. PUBLICATION
GUEST WRITER, CAREHER.NET http://careher.net/author/shellytseng/ 2015 - 2017
• Supported the female professionals by sharing my experience in overseas work and life experience. Contribution: 8 Articles, 1 Audio Interview and 1 Presentation at workshop.