~ * ~
To be a recognized professional in a turbulent environment, who delivers the best standard of service to the profession, to clients, to employers, to subordinates & to the society, by capitalizing my knowledge, skills and experiences for demonstration and innovation, preferably in accountancy & finance consultancy related discipline, while working as a team.
Successfully Completed Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka
Successfully Completed Diploma in English
Professional Diploma in Information Technology
Successfully Completed Diploma in Computerize Accounts (Edexcel) Professional Experience
Company : The Top Importing & Trading
Country : Qatar
Period : 2017 Aug 12 to 2019 Dec 15
Position : Accountant
● Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
● Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
● Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, Cash flow and other reports.
● Prepare Monthly Salary effect & Payroll.
● Participate in quarterly and annual audits
● Prepares Monthly customer statement, flow up customer payment & Customer Balance conformation.
~ 2 ~
● Handling petty cash & Bank deposits
● Prepare Employee monthly over time & Commission.
● Daily base check stock report & make purchase order for goods.
● Prepare Latter of Credit Application & Make customs clearance. Company : Fonterra Ceylon PVT (Ltd).
Country : Sri Lanka
Period : 2015 May 24 to 2017 Jun 01
Position : Accountant
● Preparing sales invoices & the upkeep of an accurate accounts filing system
● Preparation and input of month end journal vouchers
● Preparation of various reports for senior managers.
● Responsible for financial accounts including budgets and cash-flow.
● Fixed Asset accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals.
● Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
● Inputting of supplier invoices and employee expense claims to the ledgers Personal Skills
● Proven leadership and interpersonal
● Effective Communication
● Time Management
● Fluent in English and Tamil both in writing and verbally.
● Normally Speak Arabic and Hindi
● Motivation to take up a challenging job.
● Excellent Problem Solving, Analytical and Mathematical skills.
● Strong Work Ethics.
Key Skills and Competencies
● National Cadet Corps Batticaloa Assessment Camp -2011.
● Divisional Level Sports & Athletic Meet - 2012.
● Excellent in use of MS Office Package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
● Internet and Email applications
● Advanced Excel ability.
● ERP experience (Sage 50, tally, peachtree, QuickBooks & BIS)
~ 3 ~
● Name in full : Ajmal Mohamed Afri
● Address : Doha Qatar.
● Date of Birth : 01st December 1996
● Status : Single
● Nationality : Sri Lankan
● Gender : Male
● Pass Port No : N6771840
● Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
● Driving License: Light vehicle (Sri Lanka & Qatar)
● Availability : Can Join Immediately (Transferable visa with NOC) Availability upon request
I hereby certify that the above particulars given by me are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.