Result oriented professional with 31 months of prior experience in software development, client interaction, manual and automation testing and solution recommendation offering enhanced domain knowledge, team building and leadership experience.
Fiserv Global Services, Pune Automation Tester Sep 2019 to Present
• Performed end-to-end Smoke and Sanity testing of a client tool developed for data migration and reported bugs.
• Using Selenium WebDriver automated the web-based tool.
• Worked on Apache POI, JAVA and Eclipse and written scripts to read/write excel for data comparison and generating runtime excel for reports
• Helped in making Automation framework and played key role in automating the web-tool from scratch
• Helped and gained a basic understanding of TestNG framework and reports.
• Reported bugs on Sharepoint and understand the tool JIRA. Fiserv Global Services, Pune Software Developer Sep 2017 to Sep 2019
• Collaborated with a leading client in BFSI industry to implement AS400 based solutions.
• Engaged with multiple business stakeholders on a regular basis to understand enhancements, enforced regional government reforms and business requirements in order to understand "As Is" & "To be" of the system.
• Handled end-to-end stages of SDLC ranging from requirement gathering, requirement analysis, requirement elicitation and documentation.
• Creating the scope documents, change management and data change request documents and analysis of the system from my end if required.
• Worked in the Agile Methodology and involved in scrum meetings for task status updates
• Recommended and implemented solutions after understanding issues and resolving them through querying users and relevant program analysis.
• Implemented RPG and CL/400 languages through creating screens.
• Provided end to end support during maintenance phase through recommending solutions by program analysis on Synon Tool with RPG/400 as backend language.
• LEVEL-1 award for dedicated effort in intensive system analysis, structured solution recommendation and implementation of GDPR Anonymization.
• Advanced Excel
• Basic SQL
• Basic programming
• Core JAVA
• Selenium/WebDriver/Automation framework
Degree Year Institute, University/ Board % /CGPA
B. Tech (IT) 2017 Galgotia College of Engineering & Technology, Noida 77% H.S.C 2013 St. Andrews Sr. Sec. School, Agra 90%
S.S.C. 2011 Delhi Public School, Agra 10
• Worked as a Product Coordinator in an international outsourcing firm Sabrich, New Delhi Area from July,2016- August,2016: coordinated activities, understanding client’s requirement and distributing to the appropriate supplier. Monitored and tracked the production activities and reported to the higher management as and when needed. Highly responsible for complete, quality and timely delivery of products.
• Published an educational static android application on Google play store: This project was born out of the need to have a single place to view notes of all subjects needed to study for placements in IT enterprise. Other Achievements
• Research Paper on Image Denoising published in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)
• Organised Galgotias first 24-hour Hackathon as a co-head.
• District level basketball player