• Information Technology (IT) Certified Professional offering over 8 plus
years of rich & qualitative experience in Human Resource Development.
• Experienced in managing Recruitment & Selection cell, Joining & Exit formalities, Attrition Management & Employee Induction etc.
• Expertise in handling Employee Compensations (Payroll, CTC structure Full & Final settlements) and other benefits.
• Proficiency in identification of Training and Development needs, Developing Training Modules and actual execution of trainings.
• Skilled in Employee Motivational activities like Sports events, Cultural activities, Team Work exercises & Medical/Health care activities etc.
• Experienced in employee Annual Performance Management and Evaluation criteria.
• Considerable knowledge of TQM activities like (PDCA, KAIZEN, 5S, Quality Circle, A3 analysis etc.)
• Decision-maker with Strong Communication, Interpersonal, Data Management, Analytical, Team building, Problem-solving and organizational capabilities.
Education & Credentials
• Pursuing Master Of Business Administration (MBA) (HR) Sikkim Manipal University.
• Jun 2010: Bachelor of Education (hons) Social Science & English. Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
• Jun 2007: Diploma in Information Technology (IT). NIIT, Hamirpur (HP).
• Jun 2006: Bachelor of Arts B.A.
Himachal Pradesh University HPU, Shimla.
• Jun 2003: Intermediate (HSC), Arts Stream.
Himachal Pradesh Board.
• Jun 2001 High School (SSC).
Himachal Pradesh Board.
Projects & Trainings
• HR generalist practical training (SBMC) Shree Bajaj Mgt. Consultant.
• Managerial development, Time Management training. Key Impact Areas
Achievement-driven professional targeting assignments as HR Executive hoto with a leading organization of repute in emerging industries. Location Preference: Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh Recruitment &
– Payroll, CTC
a) Since May’17 to till now with DCM Engineering Ltd, Ropar (Pb).
b) Apr’16-Apr’17: Versatile India Services Pvt. Ltd Mohali
(HR Executive - Handling Payroll & Generalist Profile.) c) May’11-Apr’16: Northfield Homes, Zirakpur.
(HR Executive- Handling General Administration.
Current Key Roles
• Handling Training and Development cell.
• Handling Recruitment & Selection activities
• Handling motivational and welfare activities
• Data Management and MIS generation
• TQM activities, Kaizen Collection.
• Medical Health care activities.
• Annual Performance appraisal activities
• Employee Recruitment and Exit Formalities
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Well-versed with different Operating Systems viz. Window 98, XP & Vista.
• SAP/PF /PF Challans.
Fathers Name: Sri Jagdish Chand
Spouse Name: Mr. Shashi Bharti
Address: Phase 1, Mohali, Punjab.
Date of Birth: 25th August, 1984
Languages Known: English, Hindi
Marital Status: Married
Interest & Hobbies: Listening music, Travelling & Watching Movies. Date
Oct’04 – Jan’06