Email: firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com Address: 9, Ashish Dham, Near Shubh labh premium apartments, Bengali square, Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
To join a renowned organisation to enhance my skills and knowledge and to work for the growth of the organisation.
MBA PGDM (Marketing)
ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore
Queens’ College, Indore
Queens’ College, Indore
Operating Systems – M.S Windows
Application Tools – M.S Office
CRM Applications – Salesforce
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Xanadu Realty, Mumbai
Management Trainee- Sales 18th January 2018 – 10th January 2019
• Be responsible for end to end lead generation & closure of Real Estate (Residential and Commercial) Sales.
• Deliver positive customer experience to a distinguished client base.
• Identify & Manage Channel Partners across geographies.
• Closely work with other cross functional teams to ensure target delivery.
• Gather & Analyse Competition data.
• Generate Sales from various BTL activities.
• Build & Maintain Relationship with Various Corporates to maximize sales revenue.
• Staying Up-to-date with product & market knowledge
Edulab Educational Exchange Pvt. Ltd.
PR and B2B 17th April 2017- 31st August 2017
To connect with the students of different country for their admission in India.
To maintain Public Relations with media to publish blogs.
To work on an online admission platform.
To connect with VC’s of different colleges in order to generate leads.
Ryder Trans International PVT. LTD.
Accounting Intern 1st June 2015 -30th June 2015
Checked entries for accuracy and made necessary corrections and file
Verification of company bills and receipts.
Volunteer 9th December 2016- 11th December 2016
Volunteered with Oxfam for 100km Trailwalker held in Lonavala.
Was in charge of ECC team to keep the track of walkers.
Communicated with walkers and provided assistance in case any emergency situation arose.
Volunteer 20th November 2016
Volunteered ITM Run for Fun 5k Marathon.
Was in charge of internal management team.
Qamar Sports Club, Mulund
To improve the spoken English skills of deprived students.
To give career guidance
To teach moral values
To spread awareness about sports and education among their parents.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Secured first position in English Presentation Competition.
Merit certificate in 2nd M.P State UC MAS Abacus and Mental Arithmetic Competition.
Travelling and Social Service