AMBALA CANTT, HARYANA
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
An astute professional with approx. 9 years of experience in the above mention areas of industry. Adept at adopting emerging trends, addressing industry Requirements to achieve organizational objectives & profitability norms. About Ashish
Ashish is punctual, sincere and committed towards work with positive attitude. Software Knowledge
• MS Office 2007 (Power Point, Word, and Excel)
• Internet Explorer
• Tally 9.0
Presently working under “M/s Chatley & Associates” as Senior Accounts and Finance Officer from Nov- 2018 to till date and providing services to Nagesh knit & wear (A Nagesh Export Group, Ludhiana).
M/S Chatley & Associates is a Ludhiana Based Chartered Accountant Firm, Serving Corporate World in the field of Audits and Consultancy Services since 1968. Profile Advising clients on key areas like latest software up-gradations, efficient use of resources, taxation, budgeting & forecasting, payroll, Corporate Governance etc. In Internal Audits, oversee production of accurate financial reports on regular intervals in consensus with accounting procedures and principles & its reporting to the management.
• GST Refund case/Risky Export Case
• Prepare GST Audit
• Internal Audit Report
• HR Audit Report
• Monthly TDS Calculation
• Monthly GST calculation
• Funds Inflow & Outflow
• Worked with “G.S.AUTOCOMP PVT. LTD.(A G.S.GROUP CO.)” Ludhiana since April-2013 To Oct-2018 as Accounts and Finance Executive.
• Worked with “Longowalia Yarns Ltd. (Doraha)” Ludhiana July-2011 to March- 2013 as Accounts Executive.
• Worked with “M/s R. Deewan & Company (Chartered Accountants)” Rishi Nagar in Ludhiana as Auditor for one year.
• Worked as auditor in the following companies as (IOL chemical & pharmaceutical ltd. Supreme agro Pvt Ltd, Supreme food Pvt. Ltd, PTU All Indian association &, Poonam textiles etc.)
• Calculation of GST return.
• Calculation of Service Tax.
• Preparing Excise Books.
• Bank Reconciliation daily and monthly.
• Calculation of VAT monthly.
• Making of manual vouchers Purchase, cash, bank.
• Handling cash Expenses.
• Calculation of TDS.
• Book Keeping
• Issuing Imprest to Marketing Staff.
• Calculation of Travelling bills of Marketing Staff and feeding in Tally.
• Timely Payment release to vendors.
• Creditors and Debtors Reconciliation.
• Feeding All Journal Entries in Tally ERP 9 & Oracle. Academic Qualification
• Permanent address : 146/2,Sector-D near star properties defence colony, kalerheri road, Ambala Cantt.
• Father's Name : Sh. Brij Lal Hira
• Date of Birth : 10
• Gender : Male
• Marital status : married
• Language Known : Hindi, English, Punjabi
Exams Board/University Specialization
MBA Karnataka state open university Finance
B.com Kuk University, Kurukshetra Commerce
Senior Secondary Board of School Education, Bhiwani Arts Metric
Board of School Education, Bhiwani Gernal