MRS.N.SANGEETHA Mobile: 950*******
Corporate Lawyer & Founder Director www.Guru-lawfirm.com
M/s GURU BRAHMA LAW ASSOCIATES
Area of practice
Main focus on Company Law, Corporate / International Business & Commercial Laws – [Licensing/ Registrations /Approvals /Statutory Due Diligence, Compliances/ Compounding etc], Real Estate Law [Property due diligence, Legal Opinion, / Registrations / Documentation-All types of deeds/Agreements/MOUs/service level contracts], Contract Laws [ Reviewing,Drafting, Red lining analysis of pros and cons of various kinds of deeds and Contracts/Agreements, Cross-Border commercial contracts, International Contracts etc], Legal Process Outsourcing – LPO, ADR [ Arbitrations, Mediations, Conciliations, Negotiations] Criminal Law, Complete Corporate Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions, Family Laws, Labour law compliances & labour related issue, IPR [Intellectual Property Rights], and Consumer protection laws.
1.Qualification B.A.,LL.B. with 15 years of experience as an Advocate/ Corporate Lawyer; with proficiency in analyzing cases & handle new & unique legal problems. Year of Completion of Law Graduation: 2002.
2. Currently I hold the position as a Director & Corporate Legal Counsel in M/s Guru Brahma Law Associates [A Reputed Law Firm] in Chennai from Nov’09 to till date. My portfolio of work involves in handling Corporate litigation matters [ Company Law Board, High Court / BIFR and other tribunals], Complete corporate due diligence, Contract due diligence & Contract Management [ Drafting, Vetting, Reviewing, Follow up for periodic renewals, Red lining analysis of pros and cons of Contacts/Agreements [commercial & property], Joint ventures, NDAs both domestic & international, cross-border commercial contracts etc. ], Corporate Merger and Acquisition process, ROC matters [Registrations], due diligence / compliance with statutory requirements of law, Labour compliances and related issues, service matters / compounding with govt officials etc. Real Estate matters likes providing Legal Opinions, procuring Commercial building approvals & licences/ Registrations / Documentation [drafting lease deeds, sale deeds, power of attorney deeds, sale agreements, reviewing & finalising on behalf of clientele]. Co-ordinating with in-house legal departments, Legal / case research with other expert lawyers for related issues of the corporate clients.
3. Expertise in providing Corporate Consultancy Services; managing legal issues; drafting legal / commercial documents and representing company before Company Law Board, BIFR & AAIFR, High Courts, Metropolitan Magistrate courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities including CUSTOMS & SEBI.
4. In-depth knowledge of laws, ability to interpret legal issues and foresee possible outcomes of a contract including preparation of legal documentation.
5. An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills and adept at maintaining cordial business relationship with legal counsels and external agencies.
Legal Strategy/ Planning
1. Handling all legal matters relate to pre-sanction appraisal of projects for establishing legal eligibility of corporate applying for services.
2. Rendering legal advice for planning the business restructuring, and handling legal due diligences.
Legal Operations / Litigation
1.Shall provide strategic advice and support in litigation in order to give proactive and prompt legal service to help solve complex legal issues and achieve clients' business goals.
2.Drafting Plaint / Affidavits / Notices & Reply notices / Counter statements / Complaints and Applications etc for various legal proceedings.
3.Interacting with advocates, briefing and giving them instructions and preparing for trials etc.
4.Representing the case before concern Courts / Tribunals and Judicial authorities.
5. Conducting research work & finding case laws, corresponding with clients in relation to the various legal matters etc.
6. Ensuring proper compliances with the statutory requirements and keep the client aware / updated with up to date law amendments.
1.Investment agreements, Commercial agreements, Technical collaboration/technical service agreements, Employee agreements, Computer contracts, Real estate agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Arbitrations Contracts,Legal Opinions etc.
2.Agreement management services for retainer clients/corporate/ individual clients.
Client Relationship Management
1. Making presentations to Individual Clients / Corporate to create awareness about Legal Compliances and rendering guidance on diverse Laws.
2. Ensuring speedy resolution of queries to optimize client satisfaction levels.
Liaising & Negotiation
1.Liaising with Govt. authorities and ensuring proper compliance with regulatory/ statutory requirements / compounding with local government authorities.
2.Well-versed in the art of negotiation.
Birth Date : 8TH February 1977
Religion & Nationality : Hindu & Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport No : H6490711
Chamber : 213, New Additional Law Chambers, High Court Building, High Court of Madras, Chennai.
Law Office : No.33, Q Block, 6th Avenue, Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600040, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Knowledge on C, C++, Visual Basic, Developer 2000, MS Office, Oracle, Java, etc.
LinkedIn, Face Book, Twitter etc...