ALFREDO ROMERO PHONE: 915-***-****
**** ****** ** *** *** E-mail: email@example.com
El Paso TX. 79938
BILINGUAL: ENGLISH / SPANISH, ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEER, with experience in EHS, Manufacturing Engineering, Production and Maintenance. Strong background in World Class Manufacturing concepts and Lean Manufacturing. Experienced in developing training policies and procedures for an entire manufacturing operation. ISO- 9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS-18001 Internal Auditor. EDUCATION
B. S. IN ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEERING, INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO DE CD. JUÁREZ. TRAINING/ SKILLS
* WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING * PC APPLICATIONS (EXCEL, WORD, POWER POINT)
* LEAN MANUFACTURING. * ISO-14001, INTERNAL AUDITOR
* QS-9000 & ISO-9000 INTERNAL AUDITOR. * OHSAS-18001 PREPARED FOR ISO-45001 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC EHS Specialist 10/05 TO 05/2019
* Responsible for moderately complex technical work in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines.
* Assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of programs, systems, and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
* Verifies compliance with health and safety regulations and ensures all necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
* Ensures Contractors projects are completed on time and within budget. Acting as advisor to health and safety administration team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
* Performing a variety of complex tasks.
BARNETT MANAGEMENT (STAFFING SERVICES) 7/03 to 09/05
*Responsible for starting offices for STAFFING SERVICES in 5 different states of U.S.A.: Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia and Arizona. Looking for the appropriate area, renting the place for office, obtaining the appropriate city permits to begin business, personnel recruitment.
* Organize and select personnel for temporary works
* Workers Dispatcher to different places and required schedules
*Drivers Supervision, giving directions for work places.
* Control of worked hours to make checks and Payroll. AUTOVIDRIO Production Manager 3/98 to 10/ 01
* Coordinate and lead manufacturing process for FORD Automotive safety glass in three shifts.
* Responsible for a good performance of line 3 (cutting, grinding, drilling, painting, forming and tempering)
* Attending failures in production lines and implementing "Preventive Maintenance”
* Managing a crew of 1 Planner. 6 Production Supervisors and 280 Operators. A.O. Smith Corp. Production Manager 9/95 to 3/97
* Engineering General Supervisor (9/95 to 3/96). Leader manufacturer of electric motors.
* Coordinated and lead the manufacturing process for A. C. Motors. 2 shifts, 280 operators.
* Developed and implemented flow process charts procedures (ISO-9002 Implementation Team). HIGHLIGHTS:
Thirty-five years of experience in manufacturing environment, 8 years in harness assembly in DELPHI, implementing a training program for SEIKO EPSON, Select and organize the Manufacturing Engineering & Maintenance staff, Transfer equipment and process from Owosso, Michigan to Juarez in MAGNETEK. Leading manufacturing process for end shields and rotors, reducing cycle times, headcount and cost of Scrap. ($ 8200/wk to $2100/wk) Implementing KAN-BAN program in end shields area in General Electric Co Coordinate imports and exports. Control of Inventories in warehouse, Exits and merchandise entrances. Running own business manufacturing schemed parts, production of cabinets, work benches and racks. Giving preventive maintenance to industrial equipment.