KIM E. MILLER
Branford, CT *6405
PROFILE: Extensive professional experience in a retail food/retail store industry with expertise in customer service management, cashier management, customer service, call center and food service assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS: ● Highly-focused, with a strict attention to detail and accuracy.
● Outstanding relationship management skills used to build and retain customer loyalty.
● Extremely flexible, with the ability to multi-task and achieve lean staffing.
● Strong advocate of teamwork, job excellence and continuous improvement. WORK EXPERIENCE:
2015-2017 WALMART,Branford, CT
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
● Serve in a customer service and cashier manager role.
● Supervise 20 cashier/customer service professionals.
● Perform control of cash dispersments and cash register set-ups.
● Handle end of day cash register balances.
● Interface with cashiers and customers to provide a positive patron experience.
● Function as a primary customer contact using product knowledge to serve in a consultative role.
● Establish positive customer relationships by functioning as a solutions provider.
● Effectively utilized visual displays to maximize customer appeal.
● Link inventory to customer preferences.
● Serve as a coach and mentor to develop high performance teams. 2013 – 2015 DOLLAR TREE, Cheshire, CT
2011 – 2013 PERSONAL ASSISTANT/APARTMENT SALES
● Worked in a dual role as a personal assistant and sold apartment rentals. 2009 – 2010 WALMART,Branford, CT
SHOE DEPARTMENT MANAGER, CUSTOMER SERVICE
REPRESENTATIVE & CASHIER
● Responsible for diverse duties including sales, customer service and cashier.
● Ensured cash register was balanced at end of shifts.
● Handled troubleshooting of cash registers.
● Assisted with merchandising and visual displays to maximize consumer appeal.
● Functioned in a consultative role, linking store products to customer needs.
● Interfaced with customers to provide a positive patron experience. 2008 – 2009 STOP & SHOP, Branford, CT
DELI CLERK/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Part-time & Full-time)
● Prepared deli products to order for customers.
● Provided the highest levels of service excellence in a high traffic environment with a focus on aggressive sales
● Responded to customers’ and filled orders.
● Built customer loyalty through consistent customer service. KIM E. MILLER Page 2
WORK EXPERIENCE: (Continued)
2008 – 2009 HOME DEPOT,North Haven, CT
● Met and greeted customers entering store.
● Directed customers to product departments and areas.
● Informed customers of special sales and deals.
2006 – 2007 RAYMOUR & FLANNIGAN,North Haven, CT
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
● Serviced walk-in clients in a showroom environment.
● Establish customer-focused partnerships by sharing equally in a positive customer experience.
● Provided recommendations to clients regarding furniture needs.
● Coordinated with shipping and receiving on delivery of orders.
● Processed and input orders into computer database. 2000 – 2005 VERIZON WIRELESS
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
● Coordinated the set-up of new accounts, as well as cancellation of accounts.
● Served as primary client contact, combining timely collection of payments with service excellence in order to retain customer loyalty.
● Tracked and monitored clients' payments onto corporate database and applied payments to multiple accounts, when applicable.
● Reviewed payments for accuracy and timeliness covering services. EDUCATION: GATEWAY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, New Haven, CT Completed Coursework in PSYCHOLOGY
STONE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, New Haven, CT
Data Entry and Wordprocessing