I will bring excellent work, ethic, creative talents, dedication and positive attitude to any organization I work with. I am excited to utilize my creative knowledge and skills to enhance my life and that of those around me. My passion is creating and executing beautiful and thoughtful works using limitless resources or very few.
6431 Tea Rose Terrace
Brentwood, TN 37027
I immerse myself in things that will develop my sense of creativity. I love to collaborate with others, and I am always eager to embrace leadership positions while taking on the challenging tasks that accompany these roles. As leader of a large organization, I have bettered my organizational skills, learned to maintain a positive mindset, and furthered my abilities of accomplishing tasks while under pressure.
Chi Omega New Member Educator:
- Mentored, advised and educated members on the history and values of the organization
- Organized events pertaining to new members and providing them with opportunities to grow within the organization
- Acquired organizational and creative skills in order to efficiently hold and carry out this executive position
- Taught new and active members ritual and rules of our organization
Chi Omega Sisterhood Chair:
- Organized sisterhood events with the goals of uniting and celebrating our sisterhood
- Maintained positive and optimistic mind set in order to successfully hold this position
Sisterhood Support Team
- Mentored new members and transitioned pledges to successful active sorority member
Internship• Wendell Robert Recruitment Firm• Brentwood, TN
5/21/2017 – 8/5/2017
Internship included organizing files, budgeting, learning different aspects of recruiting, how to prepare for meetings with clients and the best way to communicate with not only employees but clients and customers.
Sales Associate• Forever 21 • Bowling Green, KY
9/1/2017 - 12/20/2017
Sales Associate • Polo Ralph Lauren • Lebanon, TN
2/5/2016 - 10/25/2016
Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky
B.S. Corporate Communication
Classes and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel, multiple classes focused on presentation and communication, multiple marketing classes that exposed me to the different aspects of consumer based marketing, sales marketing, social media marketing and many more.
Graduation: December 2020
Frist Art Museum: 2016
Teen Court: 2013-2016
Nicaragua Missions Team: 2015
Youth Leadership Wilson 2014-2015
Nashville Homeless Missions Team: 2014-2016
Make A Wish Foundation Events: 2017-current
Boys and Girls Club: 2017-Current
Available upon request.