RAMI AL ASAAD– SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Mobile No. +966-***-**-****
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
To always maintain a safe working condition to all and work in parallel with good production plus maintaining quality as per required norms and most of all to finish the project within the specified Norms, Specs. & Budget.
Project Engineer, Construction Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for construction works for the project. Verification of contract project design.
Follow up and coordination with the consultant prior to approval of Shop drawing. Reviewing for shop drawing and as-built for project drawing And material as per the specification.
Clashing of activities and to solve any problems on site, how to work according to Proper norms &specification. How to maintain good quality, productivity and most of all is how to work with in the budget, plus maintaining SAFETY FIRST HABIT on site. Experience Quantity takeoff for project items as per as built drawings prior to take approval from the client consultant.
Liaise with the client consultant on any changes on site. Conducting daily meeting to all engineer on site.
Closing out all Defects & Deficiencies prior to hand over the projects. 2
1- June 2019 - Present Saudi Technical Limited .Co MEP Construction Manager – SABB HEAD QUARTER TOWER MEP Construction Manager for SABB HEAD QUARTER TOWER Project (FF, CHWP, Drainage System, Water Supply System, Irrigation System, Cable Tray System, Lighting power & Control System, FA System, Lightning System)
MEP Activities’ amount $ 60,000,000
2- June 2016 – September 2018 Al Bawani Ltd .Co
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Supervise (MEP, HVAC, FF, Comprised Air System, WTP, Infra Structure: FF, CHWP, Drainage System, Water Supply System, Irrigation System) for KAUST Project 3 months and for BACS Parking Project.
I assigned as a MEP Construction Manager for Royal Tabok Complex Project (Infra Structure: FF, CHWP, Drainage System, Water Supply System, Irrigation System and Residential Buildings) at NEOM since March 2018 – August 2018 for rush project implemented in Sharma as a first step in NEOM project
3- Dec 2014 – May 2016 Tatweer Buildings Co.
Senior Project Manager- King Abdullah Bin Abdul-Aziz Public Education Program TBC is a management company was provided Construction Management for King Abdullah Public Ministry of Education. The program includes construction of 215 Governmental Schools Education Program by including multipurpose halls and play grounds. I have assigned to provide supervision, monitoring, managing, and leading program Consultants and Contractors. Program amount $ 600,000,000
4- March 2013 – December 2014 Specialized Contracting Co. Mechanical Project Manager- Zuhaer Fayez Head Quarter Office Zuhaer Fayez Head Quarter Building is a green building all utilities managed by BMS I have assigned to provide supervision, monitoring, managing, and leading Mechanical utilities (Fire Protection, Plumping, HVAC & BMS) work progress and to coordinate with other displacements and suppliers Project amount $ 18,500,000 for ME SCOP. 5- November 2011 – March 2013 Contracting & Construction Enterprises Ltd. CCE/EMD. Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Saudi Railways Organization SRO. Is a government project goals to implement two maintenance shed for Trains Cars between Dammam and Riyadh cities including infrastructure and Mechanicals utilities I assigned as a senior site Engineer and supervisor (MEP, HVAC, FF, Comprised Air System, and WTP, Infra Structure: FF, CHWP, Drainage System, Water Supply System, Irrigation System, Storm Water) Project amount $ 68,500,000.
6- September 2009 – October 2011 Syrian Islamic Insurance Co. Marketing Manager
Technical disclosure of the many industrial plants inside and outside the industrial city of Hassia in order to determine the risk of fire from many different industrial fields for fire contracts. Coordinate with Clint’s to meet their requirements, advise them and leading to the optimum solution’s according to all insurance contract
7- February 2006 – November 2011 Al-Hafez Group.
Air Conditioning and refrigeration Engineer and Designer, Executive Department & quantities and Estimation Engineer for government and privet projects (Chillers, AHU, Package units, heating, Ducts, Etc.)
8- March 2003 – March 2005 Blodan Est.
Air Conditioning and refrigeration Engineer and Designer, Executive Department & quantities and Estimation Engineer for government and privet projects (Chillers, AHU, Package units, Heating, Ducts, Etc.)
9- March 2006 – September 20011 European Union and Syrian Government partnership. Curriculum coordinator Engineer
MVET Program (Educational subjects) coordinate between joint venture factory’s in industrial area that have joined to the program and MOE. Prepared the weekly report to Program Management.
1996 – 2002 University of Aleppo – Syria, B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering SEMINARS AND TRAINING
- Administration and management courses at European Union Damascus – Syria
- Marketing course conducted by ALLIANZ Insurance Company Damascus – Syria
- Peroration for PMP exam course
MEMBERSHIP AND AFFILIATION
1. Syrian Engineering Council – Member since 2003
2. Saudi Council of Engineers – Membership No. 82421- 30th January, 2012 3. Syrian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Member since 2006 PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Marital Status : Married
- Date/Place of Birth : Jan.01st, 1978 / SYRIA
- Nationality : Syrian
- Mobile: +966-***-**-****
• AL AHLI HOSPITAL (Syria): supervisor Engineer for HVAC Chillers, AHU’s, Duct works, FCU Units, Boilers).
Project amount $ 350,000 just for HVAC SCOP only
• AL NOOR HOSPITAL (Syria): supervisor Engineer for HVAC Chillers, AHU’s, Duct works, FCU Units, Boilers).
Project amount $ 465,000 for HVAC SCOP only
• AL UOLA HOSPITAL (Syria): supervisor Engineer for HVAC Chillers, AHU’s, Duct works, FCU Units, Boilers).
Project amount $ 255,000 for HVAC SCOP only
• HOMS GRAND HOSPITAL (Syria): supervisor Engineer over than 350.000 KG Duct works.
Project amount $ 1,825,000 for HVAC SCOP only
• O SAJ RESTORANT (Syria): Designer and supervisor Engineer for HVAC Chillers, AHU’s, Duct works, FCU Units). $ 80,000 for HVAC SCOP only
• PATHIO RESTORANT (Syria): Designer and supervisor Engineer for HVAC Chillers, AHU’s, Duct works, FCU Units). $ 95,000 for HVAC SCOP only
• Tiles Show Room (Saudi Arabia - HAEEL): supervisor Engineer for HVAC& Duct works Project amount $ 60,000 for HVAC SCOP only
• SPICIAL NURSERY: Package Unit & Duct’s Works - Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• RADAR ROOM AT AL-BASEEL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: as AHU and ventilation.
• Real Estate Bank: Design & supervising HVAC works, Special Bank project in Homs city OVER OF 100 SMALL PROJECTS: as AC spilt for houses and factories in SYRIA and SAUDIA ARAB KINGDOM