Timothy F. James
W**** County Road M
Edgar, WI *4426
Objective: To utilize my extensive manufacturing management experience in the areas of
production, inventory control, and customer service to provide assistance in
increased business growth, increased efficiencies, and overall improved
operations within a professional results oriented manufacturing team.
Education: B.S. degree in Business Management from Triton College (1982).
Work 2001 – Present Culligan Rothschild, WI
Experience: Operations Manager
* Responsible for all aspects of bottled water production, service, route delivery,
product installation, blowmolder operations, and safety training.
* Maintained inventory related to all materials for production operations, service,
water treatment equipment, and special acquisitions.
* Achieved Certified Plant Operator with IBWA / FDA.
* Achieved “Excellence in Manufacturing” for FDA compliance 14 years.
* Responsible for all unresolved customer service related issues.
* Successful in 15 year accident free record, and 100% on time BW shipments.
1997 – 2001 Springs Window Wausau, WI
* Responsible for the management of various production operations related to
the processing of wood shutter and blind product line.
Work 1993 – 1997 Con Agra Edgar, WI
Experience: Production Supervisor / Training Manager
* Responsible for management of various departments within the beef
processing industry including working directly with FDA and USDA to maintain
compliance with industry standards.
* Assisted in the development of formal in house “industrial athlete” employee
training program to improve operations, reduce turnover, and improve safety.
1985 – 1993 CTM / Touch of Class Clearwater, FL
Production Manager / Owner
* Operated full line screen printing operation for the custom decoration of
beachwear, gifts, sportswear for tourism and local business.
* Developed sales programs with individual beach shop retailers and resorts
to create product lines exclusive to individual retail shops.
* Established retail venues in open air market places and developed open air
market for wholesale customer base.
1976 – 1985 Gillette / Sanfords Ink Chicago, IL
* Initial responsibility to provide direct supervision of production employees
in the manufacturing, printing, and packaging of Gillette retail products.
* Provided technical assistance, equipment acquisition, and mechanical support
for the creation of Gillette / Papermate Ad Specialty product line.
* Served as manufacturing troubleshooter for assisting plantwide operations
Unable to meet cost and efficiency standards. Provided personal training and
equipment repairs to necessary to achieve company standards.
SAP HANA/BODS/BI/BW Consultant, Developer & Business System Analyst
Canada, Toronto, ON - bw, hana, bi, sap, crystal, sd, analyzer, planning,...
Canada, Coquitlam, BC - laser, thermal, nuclear, creating,...
Nurse Practitioner Registered
United States - nurse practitioner, practitioner, nurse, medicine,...
MBA In Marketing, Channel Sales
India, Burdwan, WB - roy, mba, engineering, joy, application,...
Plum City, WI - fda, operations, bw, responsible, open,...
Sap Basis Sr.
Cutler Bay, FL - sap, emc, architect, aix, ibm, ux, migration, os,...
Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Bloomberg Terminal certified
Fayetteville, AR - finance, ar, quickbooks, were, dba, fayetteville,...