Montie Escue 931-***-****
2. Developed supervision programs to ensure all employees were performing their duties in an acceptable manner
3. Increased customer satisfaction scores through the use of training and review. Units received the highest scores ever in the Memphis, TN market.
4. Conducted labor relations in a union environment. Settled 72% of grievances at the step 1 level. As Area B Team leader, settled 42% at step 2
1. Certified interviewer and instructor
2. Increased performance by developing new training plans to meet District requirements.
3. Evaluated training methods used by supervisors and helped them to develop a positive approach to training and development of their employees.
4. As POSONE instructor, designed training classes to instruct Postal Inspectors in the financial design of the new retail system. This allowed them to better monitor units for compliance.
5. Reduce accident rate by 40% in the first fiscal year of assuming management role.
6. Maintained an accident free office for 5 consecutive years.
1. Raised units scores from 73% to 96.3% in a 75 day period. This involved review of procedures utilized by 184 employees.
2. Conducted audits, inspections and financial reviews of mail processing units, retail units, delivery operations and airport mail facilities.
3. Improved Employee Satisfaction scores by 28 points within 2 quarters.
4. Served as Senior Postmaster for 422 zip area.
1. Reviewed scheduling for special events and ensured that the required number of employees were available to meet requirements while maintaining control of budgeted hours.
2. Managed budgets of $600,000, not including salaries, and a 162,000 work hour budget. This budget oversight included 3 supervisors, 72 craft employees, 2 detached units and served over 80,000 customers.
3. Decreased work hour budget by 1100 hours in FY’02 and 600 hours in FY’03.
4. Developed employee scheduling tools using Excel, which projected weekly revenues and work hours, allowing the unit to maximize budget requirements.
5. Reviewed manpower requests and determined that additional training was needed rather than additional complement. This resulted in increased performance by employees and a savings for the unit.
PUBLIC RELATIONS/CONSUMER AFFAIRS
1. Planned and conducted special events which resulted in increased customer satisfaction and additional revenue for the facility.
2. Coordinated 28 internal and external special events. This required developing staffing, obtaining approvals from involved organizations, publicity and budget development.
3. Resolved customer issues in a timely manner ensuring that each customer received the best possible level of service.
4. Served as Area Manager for Customer Service/Consumer Affairs.
5. Liaison for Postmaster to the Postal Customer Council
6. Editor of employee newsletters and informational
POSITIONS HELD 1975-2004:
Postmaster Customer Relations Manager Retail Supervisor Retail Clerk
Human Resurces Manager Financial Auditor POSONE Instructor POSONE Helpdesk Technician
Station Manager Staffing Study Work Team City Route Inspector Function Four Team Leaf
Business Management, Southwest Tenn Community College, Memphis, TN
Management # Human Resources # Training # Retail Merchandising # Process Management # Diversity Sales # Facilitator Training # Computer Programs # POSONE