General Program Manager 2000-2001
1. Management Experience directing highly skilled personnel including research scientists, engineers, directors, and Business Unit Executives
2. Cross Functional Experience managing vertically and horizontally
3. Technical leader managing complexities involving integration of mechanical components, software, electronics. As well as Class II Class III medical devices, CAPA
4. Skilled at program integration of internal and external costumer requirements.
5. Concurrent engineering management of research & development, manufacturing, shipping, software/IT architecture, electro-mechanical requirements, customer acceptance, testing, problem tracking/solving
6. Highly skilled in concurrent design and implementation of policies such as ISO, OSHA, FDA – 820/780 requirements
Hands on experience in software coding C, Unix, Fortran, JS, mechanical design - CAD, statistical process control, 6 sigma, JS. User Expertise in Corel Painter, Minitab, Adobe Suite, MS Offices and knowledgeable