**** ***** ******, *********** **, L4T 4C7
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
• Able to work as a team, and independently with little supervision
• Stand out in listening to customers’ needs, creating a solution that provides value to the customer
• Great interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude and work ethic
• Able to build and maintain enduring customer relationships
• Stress tolerant
• Handle customer problems appropriately
• Dedicated, Honest and Accountable
Office Administrator May 2017 – Oct 2018
Eating New Creations – Mississauga
• Giving the entire day production sheet to the supervisors.
• Printing shipping and product labels for the production.
• Printing and filling recipes for the production.
• Recording the labour hours on a daily basis and handling the information of the agency employees.
• Assisting the managers and supervisors in their day to day operations.
• Handling the first-aid requirements of the people
• coordinate and plan for office services such as assigning job duties, mandating supplies, equipment, forms etc.
• Coordinates and plan certain job events to be conducted.
• Keeping inventory count for the entire company products and record the same in the system.
• Provide a variety of other administrative functions. Customer Service Representative Mar 2015 – Jan 2016 Exotic Indian Restaurant – Toronto
• Managed many tasks simultaneously
• Worked as a team member
• Met customers’ demands, and would suggest new products, keeping in mind their taste, needs and budget
• Managing the Inventory, and keeping the stock
• Helped in maintaining the Quality of the Product
• Handled cash, and kept the accounts daily
• Handled working in a fast-paced environment
Customer Service Representative Oct 2014 – Feb 2015 Albion Cinemas – Toronto
• Managed customers independently
• Operated and managed the screens
• Training the new Employees, in all aspects of the business
• Handled cash day to day
Global Business Management Sep 2014 – Dec 2016
HUMBER COLLEGE, Toronto, ON
Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Technology Management) May 2010 – May 2014 SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY, Vallabh Vidyanagar, India