214-***-**** Dallas, Tx 75254
Driven and highly accomplished professional seeking to obtain a phlebotomist position at a growing healthcare facility utilizing my skills in comprehending lab additives and phlebotomy procedures. As team player, I am result driven for any challenge. With great expectations, position must promote career growth and continued learning opportunities. Career Highlights
Labcorp- Plano, Tx June 2017- Sept 2018
● Patient collection, obtaining specimens for processing, pack and ship specimens.
● Checking in patients and drug screenings.
State Farm- Richardson, Tx Sept 2016- June 2017
Underwriting Service Assistant for auto
● Research policy information and enter policy changes.
● Respond to agent and policyholder questions regarding billing and processing procedures.
● Process high volume policy changes using guidelines and procedures that comply with state laws.
Christus Health Plan- Irving, TX Nov 2015- Sept 2016 Member Services/Customer Service Representative
● Assist with 50-100 provider calls for claims questions, enrollment questions, referral questions.
● Collect payments on monthly premiums.
● Assist in the development and mailing of any termination letters for provider network.
● Process all new incoming applications & contracts from all locations of market. One Exchange – Richardson, TX Sept 2013- Nov 2015
Customer Service Team Lead
● Help with their Health Reimbursement Accounts.
● Assist with provider 80-100 calls for claims questions, enrollment questions, referral questions.
● Scheduling appointments as needed.
● Take supervisor calls and manage my team as needed. Health Texas Provider Network - Dallas, TX July 2011- Sept 2013 Phlebotomist
● Performs 75-100 draws on newborns to geriatrics patients a day.
● Process blood to be picked up at the end of the day.
● Order supplies as needed.
● Front desk work checking in patients.
United Health Group- Dallas, TX Oct 2010- July 2011 Phlebotomist
● Performs 30-75 health screenings a day.
● Check vitals, weight, BMI, and cholesterol.
Metro Stat– Dallas, TX June 2010- April 2015
● Performs 50-100 draws on geriatrics patients in nursing homes.
● Drive to nursing homes to perform blood draws, and collect specimens.
● Process blood work to get ready for lab results. Medical City- Dallas, TX June 2009-June 2010
● Performs 85-120 draws on newborns to geriatrics patients a day.
● Perform blood draws on entire hospital.
● Data entry blood work to get processed for lab results. Education
● Harrisburg High School, Harrisburg, PA (June,2003)
● Westwood College, Dallas, TX (July, 2005)
References Available upon Request