MANISHA SHARMA (CCNA) +1-716-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK GPA 3.75/4.0 Master of Science in ELECTRICAL ENGINERRING 06/2019 (expected) Focus: Networking and Communication
UTTAR PRADESH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, INDIA
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication 06/2015 WORK EXPERIENCE
COMMUNICATION ENGINEER, AMITEC ELECTRONICS LIMITED, India 10/2015-04/2017
• Research and development of protocols and tools residing in the 2.4 GHz spectrum namely Zigbee and Bluetooth.
• Analyzed all the data collected from energy metering device like Automated Meter reading and provided solutions to overcome the inefficiency of the device.
• Got acquainted with the designing of PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and finally designed and tested the PCB of SDR (Software Defined Radios) on KiCad.
• Provided solution for Signal Monitoring, Recording and Classification by combining the latest generation of Signal Processing algorithms and SDR based wideband radios.
• Managed the build, integration and test of new hardware of SDR making it capable of performing complex communication experiments such as analog modulation and demodulation, Digital Communication based on QPSK and DBPSK using RF communication link.
• Built a remote SDR with the Pi 3 and SDRplay RSP2 to develop remote control system and to reduces the cost of running a long coaxial cable from the antenna to the radio.
• VLAN Network Design with Restricted Internet Access 03/2018 Designed and configured a network for three different departments with Cisco router and switches using separate VLANs for each department and restricting one of the departments from internet access.
• TCP Echo Client-Server Application 04/2018
Created TCP socket to be running on an IPv4 network in NS-3 (Ubuntu) for client-server application using Python.
• Network Design with Multiple VLANs and Single DHCP Server. 05/2018 Designed and configured a network with multiple departments, where all the users can receive the appropriate dynamic IP address from the DHCP server.
• Network Design with GRE Tunnel 06/2018
Designed and configured GRE Tunnel between two offices for secure communications.
• LAN Network Design with Redundancy 07/2018
Designed a network which had redundancy with dual intermediate routers which would automatically failover, and provide high availability access to the internet. HSRP was used for the deployment. SKILLS
• TOOLS: GNS3, Cisco Packet Tracer, Wireshark, NS-3, MS Office, Matlab, KiCad, SDR, GNU Radios
• PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Python, C++
• NETWORKING PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DHCP, NAT, DNS, TCP, UDP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, ICMP, ARP, TELNET, SMTP, IPsec
• CONCEPTS: IP addressing, TCP/IP networking, VPN, Load Balancing, Routers, L2/L3 Switches, Ethernet Switching, Capturing and interpreting TCP/IP packets, TACACS+
• SWITCHING CONCEPTS: VLAN, VTP, VRRP, HSRP
• Cisco Certified Network Associate in Routing and Switching (CCNA) - September 2018 ACHIVEMENTS
• Presented a technical paper on 4G technology in All India Technical Paper Presentation in 2013.
• Developed a remote-control robot in Robocalypse and secured the second position for my University.