Wausau, WI ****1
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented professional providing thorough and skillful administrative and customer service support.
Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals.
An independent, self-motivated professional with excellent research and organization skills, able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels.
Computer skills to include: Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Desktop Publishing, Lotus Notes, Schedule +, SAP, HRIS, Visio, Epicor.
Integrative Leadership BAS 3.31 GPA
Business Management AA, 3.91GPA
Microsoft Technology Certificate, 4.0 GPA
Phi Theta Kappa High Honor Society
Coursework to include:
Human Resource Management
Accounting I and II
Math with Business Applications
Team Building and Problem Solving
Business Interpersonal Skills
Technology for Business Leaders
Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2010 levels I & II
American Family Insurance (May 2014 - current)
Sr. Claims Support
(Started as Receptionist was promoted to Claims Support Specialist, and Sr. Claim Support)
* Supervise Claim Support team
* Provide administrative support to Branch Operations Manager
* Process check payments for adjusters
* Daily receivables deposits
* Receives and returns calls to insures, claimants, agents within defined authority guidelines to
solve problems and answer questions
* Coordinates logistical arrangements for meetings and conferences
* LEAN, United Way and Recreation Committees
* Coordinates travel arrangements for managers
* Handle all communications for office via e-mail, agendas, meeting minutes
* Provides customer service to internal and external customers
* Handles non-technical aspects of a claim file including pulling file, timely distribution and file
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
* Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
* Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone
and console operation.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Provide general administrative duties for the department
Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI
* Library Assistant, (2012-2014)
* Provide general administrative assistant functions for the library by creating, maintaining, and
updating records and materials, filing, and data entry
* Provide first level technical PC support, includes basic skills support for widely used NTC
applications such as Blackboard and MS Office
* Provide customer assistance in locating information, reference materials, navigate and
effectively use a broad range of electronic library resources
* Receive and post payments on student accounts
* General circulation desk duties
* Inventory processing
* Shelving books, magazines, newspapers
* Preparing books for quarterly sales
* Processing new books, magazines, newspapers