ALI M. ABIDI Phone 630-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To contribute and enhance my Information Technology skills.
• More than 5 years of Experience in Data & Sales operations.
• Able to train & mentor technical personnel & end users.
• Excellent presentation & communication skills.
• Working in a high pressured work environment
EDUCATION: Bachelors in Computer Science Northeastern Illinois University Chicago, IL 2007
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP & 98, Windows Server-2003
SAP: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, SAP Sales & Distribution
Core Skills SD:
• Configuration of master data in sales and distribution like customer master data, material master data and Customer material master data.
• Creating various types of sales documents such as inquiry, quotation, orders suck as cash sales, rush order, free of charge delivery.
• Sales Documents Configuration of various Sales Orders, consignment sales, stock transfer, also for credit memo, returns and free of charge materials etc.
• Delivery document type and delivery process and assignment of shipping points.
• Initial stock posting for material created and availability check in MMBE
• Billing documents for various types of sales orders, like Credit memo Debit memo etc.
• Pricing Configuration of pricing procedure with necessary condition types, access sequence, condition tables and condition records as per the type of order and delivery of the materials.
• Credit Management, based on the customer profile assigning credit groups and risk categories.
• Special business transactions such as material determination, free goods determination, item proposal, listing and exclusion, output determination and Bill of Material.
Applications: MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint,SAP R/3.
Portillos Elmhurst, IL Crew Member May 2015 - Present
Greet and seat guests, inform about specialties of restaurant.
Present menus and take their order, provide food and services.
Clean and manage restaurant, take reservations, answer phone calls.
General Labs Glendale Heights, IL Receptionist/Clerk Feb 2006- Jul 2008
Answered phones, greet customers, providing quotes, tracking orders, and data entry.
Send faxes, mail bills, deposit checks in bank, and general accounting. Prepared, monitored, and maintained accounts payables and receivables. Assisted inventory manager in documentation and maintenance of supplies.
Circuit City Bloomingdale, IL Customer Sales Agent Feb 2005 - Jan 2006
Helped customers to select computers and their peripherals as per their needs.
Assessed customer needs, advised models and warranties, and finalize sales.
Sold laptops, desktops systems with compatible hardware and software.
Fly Travel Chicago, IL Ticket Sales Agent May 2003 – Dec 2004
Received phone calls, emails and booked customers air tickets, hotels, and cars.
Received payments and deposited cash and checks in the bank. Deal in credit cards.
Responsible for filing, invoicing and recording accounts payable/receivable.
COMPUTER: MS Office: Word, Access, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Paintbrush. Create Network between home computers, loading OS and Software.
Internet, Surfing, and sending and receiving documents, voice and word chatting.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: SQL, ABAP, HTML, JAVA and VB.Net.
LANGUAGES: English, Hindi/Urdu, and Arabic understanding in Spanish and French.
TRAVEL: Europe, Middle East and Asia.
REFERENCE Will be available on request.