Seeking a position that will fully utilize my customer service skills in an environment that depends on teamwork, organization and effective communication.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Working knowledge of massage therapy techniques including sports, Swedish and therapeutic massage.
• Customer service
• Meal preparation and food service
• Cash handling
• Strong communicator (verbal and written)
American Institute, Clifton, NJ 3/2012 – Present
Currently studying Massage Therapy. Anticipated completion date 10/2012
Passaic County Community College, Paterson, NJ 9/2004 - Present
Course work completed towards a major in Criminal Justice/major Psychology. Currently attending part-time.
Home Depot 10/2009 – 11/2010
• Assisted customers with product selection.
• Stock shelves and assisted with inventory.
Shoprite 10/2008 – 7/2009
• Cut and packaged deli orders customers.
Sears, Wayne, NJ 10/2006 – 6/2007
Sales Associate - Clothing Department/ Land’s End
• Handled cash and credit transactions.
• Maintained a neat and clean sales floor.
Passaic County Community College, Paterson, NJ 9/2005 – 7/2006
• Prepared and served food in the student cafeteria.
• Assisted with kitchen maintenance and overnight stock.
Various community services at various churches and schools including:
• Tai-Chi instruction for 5-10 years old children
• As a mentoring student, assisted with newspaper sales in Paterson, NJ
• Participated in EOF of Passaic County talent shows, raising funds for cancer patients and area homeless.
• Donated contest winning to homeless individuals in Paterson, NJ