PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE/CUSTOMER SERVICE
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Ecometry, and Witness.
• Served customers and offered satisfaction in compliance with company guidelines and procedures. Consistently used strong phone etiquette. Provided strong customer satisfaction with good conflict resolution skills.
• Conducted quality assurance/auditing through the 'Witness' System and ‘Nice’ to effectively coach representatives in call quality while maintaining their self-confidence and self-esteem to produce performance results.
• Strong analytical, internet research and writing skills.
• Demonstrated, met and maintained quality productivity goals and call center scorecard expectations.
• Member of the Hundred Club for a period of 18 months.
Cornerstone Consolidated Brands Inc., West Chester, OH 10/03 – 12/07
Performance Specialist/Customer Service, Order Review & Fraud
• Reviewed incoming orders, flagged suspicious orders for further investigation, and contacted customer to verify inconsistencies with orders.
• Tracked call patterns to explore potential service failures due to system errors or personnel.
• Maintained tracking system used by QA Department and supervisors.
• Surveyed and monitored daily activities keeping notice of any incongruent or inappropriate behavior.
• Facilitated calibration meetings to ensure accurate scoring of customer service calls.
• Co-facilitated customer service training.
• Created and collaborated with other Performance Quality Specialists/Auditors in a department newsletter providing QA Department updates.
Miami University Research Center (Temporary), Middletown, OH 3/03 – 10/03
Call Center Supervisor
• Directed and reviewed day-to-day operations of a 45-person call center.
• Managed staff schedules, monitored and evaluated survey progress and performance, and tallied surveys on an hourly basis,
First Financial Bank, Hamilton, OH 8/02 – 3/03
• Hired as a Clerical Assistant and then promoted toCloser.
• Performed credit checks, employment verifications, finance
• Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
• Interview loan applicants in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing applications.
• Assembled and compiled documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
• Prepared and typed loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
• Presented loan and repayment schedules to customers.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 1/02 – 2/02
Butler County Regional Transit Authority, Hamilton, OH 7/01 – 11/01
Miami University, Oxford, OH 12/01
Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication with Focus in Public Relations
Graduated Cum Laude
Available upon request